• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Fruit trade

HollyStar1

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hi, I’m looking for cherries, apples and peaches. I have pears, oranges and coconuts. Would anyone like to trade please?

Hi there, are you still looking for fruit? If you are, I have more than enough growing on my island, I'd be happy to just give you the fruit you need! How much were you looking for?

Hi, great, thanks! Just one of each if you have them. Do you need pears, oranges or coconuts?

No problem, one of each is all good! And don’t worry, I already have those so wouldn’t need them, I’m more than happy just to give you what you need, but I appreciate the offer! I’m free for at least the next few hours and have notfis on, so just let me know when you’re free too!

Back