• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying In need of fruit

OMG - you’re the BEST. Thank you so much 🤗
I’ll be honest, I not very “tech” savy so do you mind if I ask you what to do next? How would I go about getting them? (I’ll be honest, inherited the switch from my son when he decided to use Xbox and I love AC, I’m just not very great at the “techy side” of things 🤣

I'll dm you a dodo code.
Then you just hop online and visit :3

If you don't have the 20$ subscription for online it's impossible unfortunately. But, 20$ for a year isn't terrible (used to be free on 3ds though :/ )

Perfect! Lol, I do have the subscription and my son set it up for me. I know I’m connected because I was at the tailor kiosk earlier today and it worked….okay, another stupid question 😜 where would I go to find the DM code 🤦‍♀️ 😉
Post automatically merged:

Sorry I mean the code you’re going to DM me ;)

It'll be in the lil mailbox next to your icon in the top right of the page.

Can u come to mine

87K1T

It's up to you. If you want, you can shop the shops on my island, or I can just quickly drop off the fruit on your island.

87K1T is my book code have to use my main account please the gates are open

Can u come to mine

87K1T

87K1T is my book code have to use my main account please the gates are open
Nook*

It's up to you. If you want, you can shop the shops on my island, or I can just quickly drop off the fruit on your island.
Just lmk when u get on I waited for u.. I'll get on when your ready

Last edited:
Sorry! Somehow I missed your message. It looks like the site didn't send me a notification. I think it's because you didn't quote my message in your original post.
Do you want to do it now?

Sorry! Somehow I missed your message. It looks like the site didn't send me a notification. I think it's because you didn't quote my message in your original post.
Do you wanna do it now?

Last edited:
Back