Give your opinion of the above user.

You are always super sweet, and I love seeing you on the forums! Also, constantly in awe of your artistic talent, and adore your fish encyclopaedia! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’™ thank you?? aaaaa

I've always adore the fact you go out of your way to be so kind and supportive of everyone on here, you were one of the people that helped me get over my fear of coming across as 'too weird' by complimenting people. You always have gorgeous aesthetics, and I enjoy seeing you on here! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜Š

Always so positive and kind ๐Ÿ’œ I love seeing your posts and people like you make this forum the special place that it is. Thank you ๐Ÿ’œ

I think youโ€™re very kind and sweet. The overall look of your profile is adorable. ๐Ÿ’–

I like the two characters in your profile picture and always thought they were cool.

Kind, sweet and generous. Without lovely people like you this forum wouldnโ€™t be the special place it is ๐Ÿ’œ

You are very relatable, and we seem to have a few things in common, including we both living in Texas, and being on the spectrum! While I would have respect your decision, Iโ€™m glad you decided to only take a short break from the forum and Iโ€™m glad youโ€™re back! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•

I haven't interacted with you very much, but I've consistently seen you go out of your way to support other members on here, and you have a lot of cool OCs!

i donโ€™t believe weโ€™ve interacted before, but you seem cool. i like your avatar and signature! ๐Ÿ–ค

Of all the aesthetics I've seen here yours seem to stand out to me the most. I like all the pastels and muted colors.

Iโ€™ve seen you a couple times but donโ€™t know much about you. But I do like your pfp/sig combo!

i havent seen you around but i like your avi!

I've always had you in the mental group of people around my age who have been on here for about the same period of time as me, and I've always thought you have really cute lineups and aesthetics!

I don't think we've actually interacted before but I have a really good impression of you for some reason? You seem really thoughtful and kind to everyone you talk to.

Edit: I just remembered you've commented on my art before, my memory is terrible lol I'm so sorry. The rest of what I said still stands!!

Last edited:
Aww ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ญ Although we havenโ€™t interacted too much I know you as a talented artist, and I always enjoy reading your happies when you post! Youโ€™ve always seemed like a really nice person to me ๐Ÿ˜Š

Back