• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Giving Away DIYS & Recipes

im interested in the following diys and recipes. you can come to my island to drop off. let me know when you are available.

Cherry-blossom-trees wall
Fruit-topped pancakes
Plain cupcakes
Spaghetti napolitan
Sure! I actually was just about to update the list with the DIYs below if you want them too. I went on a villager hunt and found a lot of DIYs.

Baked potatoes
Box-shaped seat
Dark lily crown
Frozen floor tiles
Pansy table
Pear hat
Tea table
Wooden toolbox

sorry for the double post. im interested in the following diys and recipes. you can come to my island to drop off. let me know when you are available.

Cake sale
Fruit basket
Green bamboo mat
Mushroom curry

sorry for the double post. im interested in the following diys and recipes. you can come to my island to drop off. let me know when you are available.

Cake sale
Fruit basket
Green bamboo mat
Mushroom curry
I should be free for the next 20 minutes or so and then again tomorrow morning before work. I also have the DIYs/recipes for Orange Smoothie, Peach Pie, Pear Wardrobe and Seafood Pizza if you want those as well.

Edit: I need to sleep. Hopefully, I can catch you tomorrow morning. If not then, I should be free again after work.

Last edited:
I should be free for the next 20 minutes or so and then again tomorrow morning before work. I also have the DIYs/recipes for Orange Smoothie, Peach Pie, Pear Wardrobe and Seafood Pizza if you want those as well.

Edit: I need to sleep. Hopefully, I can catch you tomorrow morning. If not then, I should be free again after work.
im interested in those as well.

im interested in the following diys and recipes. you can come to my island to drop off. let me know when you are available.

Cherry jelly
Fruit pizza
Giant vine
Gnocchi di zucca
Orange smoothie

Cherry jelly
Fruit pizza
Giant vine
Gnocchi di zucca
Orange smoothie
I'll be available on and off for about an hour and a half. I also have the following if you want them:

Fruit wreath
Hanging terrarium
Jail bars
Mushroom pizza
Wooden-block table
Wooden field sign

Apple chair
Bamboo wall
Ironwood cart
Juicy-apple TV
Orange end table
Peach surprise box
Pear wall
Salade de carottes rapees

this is awesome, thank you! im looking to snag:
  • Deer scare
  • Golden toilet
  • Gong
  • Grass skirt
  • Hanging terrarium
  • Jungle wall
  • peach surprise box
  • shell partition
you can drop off at my island~ lmk what times are best for you

Apple chair
Bamboo wall
Ironwood cart
Juicy-apple TV
Orange end table
Peach surprise box
Pear wall
Salade de carottes rapees

this is awesome, thank you! im looking to snag:
  • Deer scare
  • Golden toilet
  • Gong
  • Grass skirt
  • Hanging terrarium
  • Jungle wall
  • peach surprise box
  • shell partition
you can drop off at my island~ lmk what times are best for you

Sorry, I've been really busy today! I should be available on and off for the rest of the day and throughout tomorrow. And, polarpoppunk, someone else already asked for the peach surprise box, but everything else you asked for should be available.

Edit: I just got the DIYs for Traditional Straw Coat and Golden Wristwatch if anyone wants them.

Last edited:
Hi, can I please get the DIYs for the:

beekeeper’s hive
birdbath
ruined seat
water pump
wooden box
Sure! I'm awake now and have booted up my Switch. Please let me know if you want to pick up or for me to drop off. If you want, you can shop my shops.

I also have the DIY for Iron Hanger Stand if you want it.

Back