• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Giving Away DIYS & Recipes

im interested in the following diys and recipes. you can come to my island to drop off. let me know when you are available.

Cutting board
Fruit scones
Log chair
Pumpkin soup
Salad
Veggie crepe
Sure! I'm available now if you are. Otherwise, I'll be on and off throughout the day and then available again tomorrow.

Hello! Could I have these please? Happy to visit your Island or you visit mine for which ever nook miles achievement you need.

Peach pie
Pile of cardboard boxes
Pile of cash
Pizza margherita
Senmaizuke barrel
Skateboard wall rack
Stacked bottle crates
Stacked shopping baskets
Tension-pole rack

im available now if you are still around.
I'm free now. Well, I just need to sell some stuff to clear up my inventory, and then I can bring the DIYs over if you want to go ahead and send me the Dodo code.
Hello! Could I have these please? Happy to visit your Island or you visit mine for which ever nook miles achievement you need.

Peach pie
Pile of cardboard boxes
Pile of cash
Pizza margherita
Senmaizuke barrel
Skateboard wall rack
Stacked bottle crates
Stacked shopping baskets
Tension-pole rack
Sure! I'd be happy for you to take those off of my hands. More people have visited my island than I've visited other people's islands so I'd prefer to visit yours, please! I just need to complete another giveaway first.

Thank you so much! I'm available now just let me know if you're free. Do you have these gyroids by any chance?
Arfoid
Crumploid
Whistloid

Thank you so much! I'm available now just let me know if you're free. Do you have these gyroids by any chance?
Arfoid
Crumploid
Whistloid
I have all three with the brown & green variations of the Crumploid and the yellow, pink, and white variations of the Whistloid. I can bring them all if you want.

Bump. I've been adding new DIYs and recipes throughout the week, and I tried to put the dates beside them so that people could just check the new ones.

im interested in the following diy and recipe. im available now if you are around.

Fish-and-chips
Leaf campfire

I've added more DIYs and recipes, and I'm thinking about getting rid of some of the duplicates in my storage. If I can't give away one Rocking Horse DIY, it's unlikely that I'll be able to give away all four in storage. I'm also down to less than 500 free spaces in storage. Does anyone want the duplicates for collections or reselling? If not, I'll probably just sell them to Nook's Cranny to free up some storage.

Bump. I have Forest Flooring and Mush Log if anyone didn't manage to get them before fall ended.

Edit: I just got Mush low stool from a Fall Kappa island.

Last edited:
im interested in the following diys and recipes.

Iron garden bench
Mushroom salad
Pear pie
Pear tart
Snack bread
Timber doorplate
Woven-vines hat

im interested in the following diys and recipes.

Iron garden bench
Mushroom salad
Pear pie
Pear tart
Snack bread
Timber doorplate
Woven-vines hat
Sure! I'm on right now if you want to go ahead and send me the Dodo code.

Edit: I need to sleep soon so hopefully, we can find a time that works tomorrow.

Last edited:
I am interested in several of these if you still have them.

Acoustic guitar
Bamboo basket
Bamboo flooring
Bamboo shelf
Bamboo wall decoration
Coconut wall planter
Cosmos crown
Fish and chips
Mush log
Mushroom wand
Orange hat
Orange rug
Pear wall
Terrarium

Thank you in advance if you do.

I am interested in several of these if you still have them.

Acoustic guitar
Bamboo basket
Bamboo flooring
Bamboo shelf
Bamboo wall decoration
Coconut wall planter
Cosmos crown
Fish and chips
Mush log
Mushroom wand
Orange hat
Orange rug
Pear wall
Terrarium

Thank you in advance if you do.
Sure! Do you want to come to my island or for me to go to yours?

You could come to mine if you like. My villagers love visitors but rarely get them. Just keep in mind that my island is still a work in progress.

Back