• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Got Halo PC!

Linkerator

Retired Staff
Bells
I know, getting a game as overrated as this, and such, but only for $20! I've learned how to mod Halo PC myself (made tanks run at the speed of light, seriously

:blink: ) and made odd things happen. I guess once I get my internet access back on, I will be able to play any one of you people who have it and kick your butts (or vice-versa

:p ). The game is pretty short though, and can't really stand against Metroid in the single-player department, but Halo is all about the Multi anyways.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Is this why you were gone for a while?
No, I moved, then had problems with getting a new modem because I'm not using cable broadband anymore (strangely, DSL goes faster than cable around here).

i dont like playing it online lol i find it boring i have to play it on xbox i find it more fun

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
The Rutles said:
It's a really fun multi-player game. I stink at PC fps's though so I have to play it on Xbox.
really? i'm better on the computer i can aim better

;)
Not if you have usb controller
I had Halo for pc for 2 years
but its in spanish

I had the trial version for a while, that was awesome, I was the best sniper ever! FPS's are definetely a computer thing, though.

PikMino42 said:
I had the trial version for a while, that was awesome, I was the best sniper ever! FPS's are definetely a computer thing, though.
I have all 3 versions, Trial, PC, and CE.

:p

PikMino42 said:
I don't know. I prefer FPS's on a console myself. But then again, I've never played a FPS on a computer before.

Back