• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hello! im new to this website!

Caterpillarsarecute

the most silly
Bells
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
Im not that new to animal crossing, I dont have ACNH but Ive been playing ACNL for like two years now. Ive thought about joining this place for a while now, and i finally decided to join. I hope I can have some fun here!

Welcome to the forums! Who are your favourite villagers that you have in nl?

Welcome to the forums :) there is still a decent NH community on here, I hope you have fun here too! I like your Vaporeon icon :D

welcome to the forums! i’m glad you finally decided to join, we’re happy to have you here! i hope you have a good time here 💙 was new leaf your first animal crossing game?

i love your username! caterpillars really are cute 🐛💙

welcome to the forums! i’m glad you finally decided to join, we’re happy to have you here! i hope you have a good time here 💙 was new leaf your first animal crossing game?

i love your username! caterpillars really are cute 🐛💙
Wild World was actually my first game! I haven't played it in a long time though.
And thank you! I love caterpillars so much

Back