• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

hello :)

starr_

Bells
hi! i'm starr! i just accidentally stumbled upon this forum, and it looks pretty fun so i decided to join! (too bad i missed april fools tho haha)
i started playing acnh in 2020 april while stuck in lockdown and its my favourite game :)
looking forward to meeting everyone!

Welcome! 👋🎲 Don't worry about missing out on the April Fool's stuff: I did you a favor and shoved a pacifier in your mouth. Enjoy! 😁 That one tastes like blueberry! 💙 Lucky for you, you did not play ACNH right when Easter happened. That was a nightmare... 😖

Hello and welcome! The April Fools event is still on now!

Heeyyy, it's the pacifier club! Us 3 have one! 😀 What flavor you suckin' on? Mine tastes like garbage. 🤮 Had enough of this goo goo gaa gaa tomfoolery. ❌👶🍼

Welcome! 👋🎲 Don't worry about missing out on the April Fool's stuff: I did you a favor and shoved a pacifier in your mouth. Enjoy! 😁 That one tastes like blueberry! 💙 Lucky for you, you did not play ACNH right when Easter happened. That was a nightmare... 😖
Aw thanks! I love blueberries! Curious about what happened during Easter tho… (but knowing zipper, it probably WAS a nightmare)
Post automatically merged:

Heeyyy, it's the pacifier club! Us 3 have one! 😀 What flavor you suckin' on? Mine tastes like garbage. 🤮 Had enough of this goo goo gaa gaa tomfoolery. ❌👶🍼
Haha seems like I got lucky with my flavour :) it’s blueberry!

Hiii starr, welcome to the forums! I hope you’re having fun here so far! ☺️

Was New Horizons your first AC game? Do you have any favourite villagers?

Your avatar is adorable btw!! 💕

Really?? I thought it was over already! Huh, wonder what this forum looks like normally then
Post automatically merged:

Hiii starr, welcome to the forums! I hope you’re having fun here so far! ☺️

Was New Horizons your first AC game? Do you have any favourite villagers?

Your avatar is adorable btw!! 💕
I am, thanks! And yeah, I’m pretty young, so I didn’t even know about animal crossing before new horizons :) I think you can tell by my profile picture but my favourites are Poppy and Marshall!

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.

I'm a bit late, but welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!

Are you still playing your original island, or have you reset at all? 😊

I'm a bit late, but welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!

Are you still playing your original island, or have you reset at all? 😊
hi!! i am enjoying myself! just lurking so far because i have too many assignments sob
I'm still playing on my original island im too sentimental to reset it haha (its got 2000+ hours on it at this point but a lot of that is from my mother too!)

Back