• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

🎮 Hi-Score Hijinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
my entry for score attack
GJBJf-hWcAA-dgA

Just popping by to see what the current high scores are and then choking on my breakfast scone because DANG those are insane numbers. I am happy that I moved on and didn't continue to struggle in either game... the arcade aspect of any event is just crazy!
I don't recall if there was a high score reward for that snake game that Mistreil (?) built, but I get the sense that the competitive madness existed there as well...

@Chibi.Hoshi I concede. I just couldn't crack 80,000. I can't reset anymore lol Your golden run is unbelievable.

That said, I'll be entering here the original score I initially thought I was going to 'coast' in with.
DIE.JPG

Just popping by to see what the current high scores are and then choking on my breakfast scone because DANG those are insane numbers. I am happy that I moved on and didn't continue to struggle in either game... the arcade aspect of any event is just crazy!
I don't recall if there was a high score reward for that snake game that Mistreil (?) built, but I get the sense that the competitive madness existed there as well...
There wasn't a high score reward for it!
so what youre saying is we need more competitive arcade game events right

Friendly reminder! This event ends in 2 days on Thursday, March 21 at 11:59PM EDT!

If you are still planning to enter please make sure that you have both scores posted before then. If you have to submit them together or if they automerge, that is fine. I don't want anyone missing the deadline for that reason.

Good luck to everyone who's still trying to get a high score!

There wasn't a high score reward for it!
so what youre saying is we need more competitive arcade game events right
I hope you have a little booth set up during the TBT World Championships ;)
I assume we'll be playing the big titles like last time...but a little retro arcade would be fun.

g1YZDbI.jpg

Here are my entries! Sorry the paper with my name on it blends with the screen a bit, hopefully it's still visible enough!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back