Hi there!

CadetMcMagnetic

Ska Ska Ska Ska
Bells
My name is Craig, but cool people call me Cadet McMagnetic, Aquabat Cadet #2000267, troop 234, spazmatical camp. I'm a male.
I'm a big fan of ska, and the original animal crossing.
My favorite villager is Champ. I think he's super cute, and I wish he was in ACNH :(
I hope I can make more friends here. My animal crossing addiction is getting to me!!!
All of my villages / towns / islands are under the name Aquabania or some variation of it due to my love for The Aquabats, LOL

Hey there, welcome to The Bell Tree.

I gotta agree with you about Champ. He's my favorite monkey villager! I think they removed him because he looks too similar to Porter but it would be great to see him again. Do you have any favorite villagers other than Champ?

Nana is a pretty cute one too. I reaaaaaaaally want her on my NH island. <3 <3 <3 I have a bias for monkey villagers lol

I love Champ. I actually had a plush of him long ago, but I no longer have him. I think he was lost when I moved. Anyway, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome to the forums, Craig! I hope you have lots of fun here! ☺️

Champ is super cute, I’d love to see him return in a feature game! It makes sense if he was removed because his design is identical to Porter’s, but in that case, he could’ve been in New Horizons at least! Shame that he’s not.

Which Animal Crossing game(s) are you playing currently?

Which Animal Crossing game(s) are you playing currently?
I'm really on my New Horizons grind recently since I've been too lazy to switch my AV cables for my gamecube :)
I've been havin a lot of fun, cuz I recently reset my island to start fresh.

Welcome to the forums, Craig! 😊

Champ is definitely the cutest of the male monkey villagers in my opinion, so I'd love to see him return in a future game! 🐒

Back