• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

hi!

snoopcar

beep
Bells
Lucky
hi! nice to meet you, i'm snoopcar!
i've played animal crossing ever since i was young- i joined this site because my sibling is on here and told me to join for the easter event. i was planning on joining later anyways so it works out!
Post automatically merged:

my sibling wanted me to clearly say that they did not tell me to join to give them event items

Welcome to the forums, Snoopcar! I did you a favor a popped a pacifier in your mouth. (you know, the "time dust" reaction thing going on right now) How fast can you go in that snoopy car, by the way? Like, 8 mph? 🤭 My, you have a whole lotta eggs for just having gotten here! Any egg in particular you've got your sights set on? 🤨 I already bought one meant as a gift, hehehe... 😈

• ⏪
Reactions: Doo
Hello and welcome! That’s a cute username and profile pic— how did you think of it? Also, who’s your favorite Animal Crossing villager?

Hi there. Welcome to the forums. You joined at such a chaotic time.

Back