• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hiya ! 🦐

7hrimp

Bells
Hello :) I go by 'Shrimp' and I'm new here! Any pronouns are okay. I grew up on New Leaf as a kid, and bought AC:NH as soon as it came out (however, I am the type of player to reset my Island far too often, so it's never fully complete QwQ) !! I also play Pocket Camp whenever I have the time!

I'm still not entirely sure how this forum works, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon enough -- right...?!

(Not sure what else to put here. My favourite villager is Punchy?)

Welcome to the forums, Shrimp! Navigating TBT for the first time can totally be a little confusing and/or overwhelming, but please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions about anything! If you haven’t already, I recommend looking through the Rules and Guidelines and FAQ for some insight on how things work around here! ☺️

I'm a bit late, but welcome, Shrimp! 😊✨

Do you reset your island with a specific theme or island design in mind?

I hope you enjoy it here!

Back