• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Clothing Holiday Tops (Updated - 2 More Added Dec. 19, 2021)

Pattern Source
Self

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
I had the idea for a few holiday tops for a few months but our lives have been chaotic the past couple of months so I just got time to create a few of them. I actually have some more in mind but I don't know if I'll get to post them. I hope you all enjoy the ones I have so far. Thank you!

The first two are inspired by my hubby's all time favorite holiday movie - A Christmas Story. (I would never admit it to him but I enjoy watching it, too. Shh!)

Ralphie Pink Nightmare Tee
ralphie_pink_bunny_by_valzed_dew8jw4-pre.jpg

ralphie_pink_bunny_front_by_valzed_dew8jwc-pre.jpg

Ralphie Oh Fudge Hoodie (Except Ralphie didn't say "fudge"!)
ralphie_oh_fudge_by_valzed_dew8juj-pre.jpg

ralphie_oh_fudge_front_by_valzed_dew8jun-pre.jpg

ralphie_oh_fudge_back_by_valzed_dew8juq-pre.jpg

This design I actually posted as my entry for Pate's Pageant but figured I'd include it in this thread as well. This one is actually my favorite so far.
gingerbread_girl_coat_by_valzed_dew8izr-pre.jpg

gingerbread_girl_coat_front_by_valzed_dew8izx-pre.jpg

gingerbread_girl_coat_back_by_valzed_dew8j06-pre.jpg

I'm so glad I was able to get these finished before the holidays were over. I wasn't sure I'd be able to create & post them in time.

Continuing to honor my hubby's favorite movie, "A Christmas Story", I created a sweater honoring the iconic leg lamp from the movie. I've shown my hubby all of the designs and he thought they were great. I hope you all like this final tribute.

Leg Lamp (Frag-ee-lay. It must be Italian.)
leg_lamp_sweater_by_valzed_dewgi4t-pre.jpg

leg_lamp_by_valzed_dewgi4o-pre.jpg

Okay, so I know it's December but Halloween is my all time favorite holiday
so I always try to add a little creepy, spooky to every holiday.
For those of you out there who, like me, tend to like things a bit darker I created the sweater below.

"Ho, ho... no.", says Skelly Claus.
skelly_claus_by_valzed_dewgi6j-pre.jpg

skelly_claus_sweater_by_valzed_dewgi6p-pre.jpg

Back