• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How do you discover new music?

Usually "similar artists" or scrolling through the upcoming releases to see what I like. My family and I also share music together

Largely, I get all of my music from Spotify when I leave my playlists running too long. But honestly tik tok sounds have been introducing a lot of new stuff for me to add on soundcloud which is my long-time running favorite streaming platform. I really like that independent artist experimental stuff that isn't on spotify.

I also have a couple friends I made from college who have the same exact taste in obscure tracks that I do, so we share new tunes with each other just about every day. If I ever NEED something new that I know I'll like, I will generally go to them and just ask for their favs.

Back