• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

how do you feel about having your picture taken?

do you like having your picture taken?

• yes, doesn’t matter who takes it

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • yes, if somebody else takes it

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • yes, if i’m the one who takes it

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • no

Votes: 41 55.4%
  • i don’t mind

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters
No.

You are expected to pose and smile a certain way.

Also, my mom once called me a brat because I didn't want to have my picture taken in a stressful situation.

I don’t like it. I’m pretty self conscious about my smile since whenever my family has me in a group picture they say don’t put on that goofy smile (my dad) or fake smile (my mom). :/

yeah, i quite like it!! the vibes have got to be right though. i also like to hit up selfies when i'm in the mood

i was really aware of my mouth and smile when i was having my picture taken by someone not long ago, felt kind of weird

Hate it, especially when it's without my consent. I don't like how most photos of me make my already round face rounder. The only photos of me I like were either taken when I was a little kid or were very very carefully taken at an downwards angle to make my face look less round.

I do like it if it's taken by friends or family and they don't upload it anywhere. I used to hate how I look on picture but I realize it's a way to keep memories of what I looked like over time, and/or have memories of certain people with me.
So even if I don't like how I like on a picture, I'll still keep it because I know that in 5 years I'll be glad to look back at it.

Comforting seeing so many people feel the same. I'm not at all photogenic and whenever I've had a random pic taken I usually seem to be making a weird face or something. People always say I don't smile the right way. Whatever, I'm happy on the inside!

Back