• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

howdy !

normalhorse

nasa ala la soweli tawa
Bells
Switch
4486-8375-2405
Island
phantomile
its nice to meet yall ! :D

ive been playing animal crossing since i was really little. wild world was the first one that really caught my attention for a long time, then it was city folk.. and then new leaf from launch day ! it really impacted me in a huge way, in my teen years.
......and then came along new horizons, yet another one ive been playing since launch, across two different consoles + islands. ive been working on my current one for a very long time now, and its finally getting soemwhere that im very happy with it now ! theres still much i want to do with it, but its been a really cool experience learning as i go along with terraforming and decorating in general. relatedly, oh gosh the dlc has me totally absorbed. i loved the original happy home designer, but hhp is a whole other special thing.....!! i really love all the improvements it added to the table.

anyway, i joined here to share my islands progress (both this current one, and any future ones to follow it !), to meet new folks + make friends to play the game with, and to trade here n there ! i look forward to spendin more time here after lurking silently for a couple years sporadically, hahaha.

Hey there, and welcome to the community. It’s awesome that you’re having so much fun with Animal Crossing. I hope to see you around the forum!

Hi! Welcome to the forums! 🌟

There are lots of great places to share your island progress here! If you like, you could start an Island Journal, which is essentially a journal where you can write about your island, and upload screenshots, etc. There is also a New Horizons screenshot and video capture share thread where you can upload pictures of your island too! 😊

Do you have a favourite villager? Has your favourite changed over the years? 😊🏝️

Hi! Welcome to the forums! 🌟

There are lots of great places to share your island progress here! If you like, you could start an Island Journal, which is essentially a journal where you can write about your island, and upload screenshots, etc. There is also a New Horizons screenshot and video capture share thread where you can upload pictures of your island too! 😊

Do you have a favourite villager? Has your favourite changed over the years? 😊🏝️
oh !! an island journal would be so super cute, im gonna get right on that. :)

as far as favourites go, lobo is probably my number one ! hes been my buddy since childhood. im so excited that i was able to give him a fancy house on my current island !! poppy is another one who i really like, she was an autofill when i started my current island, and just yesterday she gifted me her photo.. aaah it was so adorable

a recent favourite, though, is actually limberg. he really grew on me after i decorated his vacation home, which surprised me. i didnt expect that ! tbh i think i just have a huge soft spot for cranky villagers. x)

oh !! an island journal would be so super cute, im gonna get right on that. :)

as far as favourites go, lobo is probably my number one ! hes been my buddy since childhood. im so excited that i was able to give him a fancy house on my current island !! poppy is another one who i really like, she was an autofill when i started my current island, and just yesterday she gifted me her photo.. aaah it was so adorable

a recent favourite, though, is actually limberg. he really grew on me after i decorated his vacation home, which surprised me. i didnt expect that ! tbh i think i just have a huge soft spot for cranky villagers. x)
Lobo is so cute!

Those are some of my favourite things about the update/DLC! Firstly, being able to customise your island residents homes 😍, and then secondly, designing vacations homes and finding that you love villagers that you’d hadn’t really thought about/interacted with before!

I hope you enjoy it here! If you end up making an island journal, I’ll be sure to check it out! 😊🌟

Hiya, welcome to TBT! ^^ I'm glad you decided to join officially!
What's your favorite feature from any of the AC games you've played?

the warm welcomes are super appreciated.. thank u, everyone ! <3

Hiya, welcome to TBT! ^^ I'm glad you decided to join officially!
What's your favorite feature from any of the AC games you've played?
thats a tough one !!! the old island tours, with the mini games from new leaf, definitely is up there for me. i am so sad those didnt make a return this time.... but it is what it is. in this game, its an easy answer, but a tie: terraforming and crafting. theres bits about crafting im not so wild about, but it is pretty fun gathering materials to make things. i like the repetitiveness of it, its relaxing hahaha. terraforming though is just.... so freaking awesome. being able to shape my island Exactly how i want it is really awesome !!

hey, welcome to tbt! i’m so glad you decided to join us; we’re happy to have you! i hope you’re enjoying it here so far. 💗

wild world was my first animal crossing game, too! i was definitely too young to fully appreciate how great it was back then haha, but it was a huge part of my childhood as well and i loved it so, so much. i still do tbh. :’) new leaf was a huge part of my early teen years as well! it’s actually the game that got me into trading and playing with others, and was even the reason why i joined tbt!

it’s great to hear that you’re happy with your island! it sounds like you’ve put a lot of time and effort into it. i see you’ve made an island journal, so i’ll be sure to check it out later! phantomile is a super cool island name, by the way! ☺️

Last edited:
Back