• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

hellooo!!!

kiriod

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾
Bells
a little scared about posting but!

hello! i'm by no means new here i guess? but i'm mostly a lurker haha. but hi! i go by sunny or kiri, i'm 19 years old and currently attending college ^_^ i play animal crossing a lot in my free time and am in the process of making a cutesy pink island! i've gone through like, 3 or 4 islands and none have ever been "completed" i guess in terms of fully decorated so i'm hoping to get this one finished. anywho, it's super great to meet everyone and i'd love new friends.. maybe... 👉👈

hiiii Sunny, it’s nice to meet you !! 💕

Being scared to post is totally valid, but we’re a super friendly bunch here; we’re happy to have you! ☺️

Completely understand why you might prefer to lurk, but I'm glad you decided to post! 🎉

Was New Horizons your first AC game (it was mine!)? Did you have any themes to your previous islands? 😊💗

Completely understand why you might prefer to lurk, but I'm glad you decided to post! 🎉

Was New Horizons your first AC game (it was mine!)? Did you have any themes to your previous islands? 😊💗
new leaf was my first game actually!! my first island was cottagecore, then my second was kidcore! now i'm to pastel haha. who knows what my next one will be 🤔

Back