• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Found

FrostyAlmonds

Bells
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
Shadow Kitty Plush
Feedback
100% (4) +
All set, thank you so much Doo! 💕

Hiiii, I put this way until the last minute because I've been waffling on having my villagers forever ask about petitions and visits and such, but I never was able to complete all the fruits by manually trying before so... :') I'm looking for Pears, Peaches and Oranges before the servers shut down if anyone can help. 👉👈 I can offer TBT in return. Willing to travel to your town or invite you to mine (just please don't judge the hot mess, I restarted it recently but haven't been able to keep up playing, my storage and home is full so literally throwing items on the ground.)

FC is 1504-6536-5425 and my player is Al from Tealeaf.

I'm just at home trying to finish comms and work this evening so I will be around for a few hours. Thank you! 💕

Last edited:
I can drop those fruits off for you! My friend code is
1736 - 2883 - 5001
I’m available to give you them for free right now, but won’t be available for long. Let me know if that works 😊

I can drop those fruits off for you! My friend code is
1736 - 2883 - 5001
I’m available to give you them for free right now, but won’t be available for long. Let me know if that works 😊
Hi Doo!! Ah you're so sweet, thank you, let me add you real quick and open my gates if you're still around. <3

Are you sure you don't want anything in return? I don't have much but I have some collectibles too.

Edi:, okay open now! I had to take a picture for my card. 😅

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Doo
Hi Doo!! Ah you're so sweet, thank you, let me add you real quick and open my gates if you're still around. <3

Are you sure you don't want anything in return? I don't have much but I have some collectibles too.
It’s fine 😊 I’ll be there in a couple of minutes

It’s fine 😊 I’ll be there in a couple of minutes
Orz, I could hardly talk on the keypad, not used to the DS anymore. But thank you so much for the pears and peaches. It's super appreciated. <3<3

I don't want to force you to accept tbt when you said it wasn't necessary, but ever in the future you are short, don't hesitate to ask. Thank you so much again.

• Love
Reactions: Doo
I can provide you oranges <3
Waah, sorry for replying so late, just recently hopped on, and also thank you so much for the offer to help. Doo is actually helping with oranges today too so I should be covered. I would still be happy to send some TBT over in thank you for your offer if you would like. 🥰 💕

Waah, sorry for replying so late, just recently hopped on, and also thank you so much for the offer to help. Doo is actually helping with oranges today too so I should be covered. I would still be happy to send some TBT over in thank you for your offer if you would like. 🥰 💕
No it's fine! I'm glad you're being helped <3 have a good day/night!! : D

Back