• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

hiii!!!

icedlemonloaf

Bells
hi everyone! i used to use these forums when i was in like middle/high school, but then i stopped playing animal crossing for a few years so i stopped being on here. college also takes away a lot of free time. i have new horizons, but i only played it for like 2 months in 2020 before i stopped 😅 (i don't even use my switch anymore it just sits there...)

then i found out about the online shut down for new leaf, and that convinced me to pick my ds up that i also haven't used for years to finally complete a town! eventually i want to go back to new horizons once i complete my new leaf town because it's basically still a new game to me lol

but anyway, thats why i'm here! hello!

hello!!! welcome back C:

who are your villagers in new horizons and new leaf?
when you decide to go back to new horizons, let me know if you need anything ^u^ i have a bunch of duplicate recipes i can offer up

Welcome back! ✨

Did you play New Leaf much before you stopped playing? I hope you enjoy revisiting your town! Do you have any favourite villagers in your New Leaf town? 😊

Welcome back to the forums! ☺️ I hope revisiting and finishing your New Leaf town is going well and that you’re able to do/get everything you want in it before the servers shut down!

Also, your username is making me so hungry hehe

Back