How's the weather for you today?

i was actually thinking about the weather today and how what's warm for other people can be nice weather here.
for example, when getting dressed today i looked at the weather and saw it'd be in the upper sixties (i'm talking fahrenheit here) for the morning, get to lower seventies by 10-11am, and get up to 80 at 3.
seeing this weather made me think: oh, nice! i can wear my hoodie today!

throughout the day i thought about how odd that thought was. temps in the 70s and even 60s might be warm to some people, but i love to wear hoodies, so as long as it's in that range during the times i'll be outside i'll wear it, even if it gets up to the 80s later that day.

basically, it's warm and sunny. can't wait for the rainy season to roll in.

sunny and warm :(

I was hoping for some tornado activity and apparently a chance of snow tomorrow? eww

sunny and warm :(

I was hoping for some tornado activity and apparently a chance of snow tomorrow? eww

I believe it is partly cloudy(or sunny, I didn't look up at the sky) and a bit windy. Not too bad! I rather like it.

It was some serious rain yesterday that I had to walk home in, but today was nice, sunny and pleasantly cold(not too cold but not warm)

Cold and damp earlier, now it's rainy and windy so I hope weekend will be better c:

It's both raining and snowing in turns. Here's also cold wind.
But, the days are getting longer day by day, no more whole days of darkness!

Can't wait for spring and warmer days!

it snowed a lot in the morning, but it was just a flurry blizzard so the snow didn't stick to the ground.

it's still so cold, though! i want warm spring already :(

I'm happy because it's beginning to be hot again !
Like I hate winter because of the cold and now the sun is back and that makes me so happy.

It's been cold and raining for a couple weeks, like we're still in winter for Washington state. Highs of 50 where I am. But it just rains and rains and rains.

Back