• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hybrid Flower Breeding Event - How many hybrids did you grow so far?

How many hybrids did you grow so far?

Votes: 9 11.7%

Votes: 10 13.0%

Votes: 8 10.4%

Votes: 6 7.8%

Votes: 6 7.8%

Votes: 7 9.1%

Votes: 3 3.9%

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • +10

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Got a golden rose ✨️

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
I got 3 hybrids on Monday night so I guess I was extra lucky! Overall 4 hybrids so far. Threads like this are so helpful to put things in context. The extra good luck on Monday means that getting no hybrids right now felt a little sad, but now I'm seeing that in the grand scheme of things I'm doing pretty good.

up to five now! super crazy how i went into this event wanting pink hyacinths but somehow got luckier with blue and purple hyacinths 😆 got 3 blues and 1 purple, but had pink hyacinth drought for FOUR STRAIGHT DAYS when my lineup was alternating red and white 😭 oh well that do be life. got pink hyacinths from nice people anyway so im super duper grateful for that 🥹
praying for another purple and blue tomorrow!! 💜💙

5/7 for me! All hyacinths! 3 blue, 1 purple and 1 pink! Traded one of my blues for a purple rose and will send one of my blues to a dear friend after this event ends. Hoping lots for an orange hyacinth tonight and an orange rose to complete my hybrid set (except gold oc but I didn’t even try for that one lol!!!) I def wouldn’t mind another purple hyacinth as well so I can gift it to a friend!

IMG_2917.jpeg

Back