i hate when villagers ask for fruit you don't have lol

leobloom

old sport
Bells
Arcade Tokens
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Gaston asked me for an orange and it's one of the only fruits left that I don't have looool.....

It's not that important to me so I won't ask anyone to give me any (besides I kinda want Gaston to move so I'm gonna casually NOT get what he wanted......), it's just so annoying when they do that :(

I have oranges in my current City Folk town but I've actually never had them as a native on New Leaf :p

Gaston asked me for an orange and it's one of the only fruits left that I don't have looool.....

It's not that important to me so I won't ask anyone to give me any (besides I kinda want Gaston to move so I'm gonna casually NOT get what he wanted......), it's just so annoying when they do that :(

Oh man ikr. I'm not going to go completely out of my way just to get a fruit from someone else's town or whatever just so i can get a crappy t-shirt in return. :L

I have 2 baskets of each perfect fruit in case my villagers want a foreign fruit. If they ask for an orange and get a perfect orange, they are happily suprised :p

Back