• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

I need somone to

Propaganda Man

Bells
make banners for my next review of Mario 64 DS. I need Story, Gameplay, Sound, Replayabilty, over all, Mario 64 DS review.

I will give who ever makes the best one credit.

I cant help but feel that this is targeted at me. Maybe because you took my banner idea and sections. Wow, like that isn't a blatant copy... again.

Anyway, how many bells?

BAMBAM! said:
No it isn't alot of poeple have banners (I ctualy got the idea off Ndude) Most lieky over 100
Wow, you really expect me to believe your cover-ups?

Ndude has made reviews before you knew about TBT. I even asked him to make me banners orginaly, he couldn't becuase he was two busy. And you should, after all it is the truth. Also you don't have to do them.

BAMBAM! said:
Ndude has made reviews before you knew about TBT. I even asked him to make me banners orginaly, he couldn't becuase he was two busy. And you should, after all it is the truth. Also you don't have to do them.
Do you really think I'm that niave? To believe you read my review and want banners, which was in my reviwe and sections that match it exactly? NDude's review of Ocarina of Time have:
~Plot
~Game Play
~Screenshots

Don't even think I'm not perceptive enough to see that.

You're missing my point here I think. I'm not trying to flame you, I'm trying to get you to not copy me. I'm OK with making you subitles and a banner, but I really don't want you copying my ideas for sections.

Have you enen read other ROTW they have banners I started making review about a month before you! Anyways I will make them myself.

PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:
Do you really think I'm that niave? To believe you read my review and want banners, which was in my reviwe and sections that match it exactly? NDude's review of Ocarina of Time have:
~Plot
~Game Play
~Screenshots

Don't even think I'm not perceptive enough to see that.
Alot of review have that. It is in a review guide to.

If, like you said you could, prove that you didn't copy me, I'll make them.

BAMBAM! said:
I already have the pics. I just need to put it togther. Thanks but no thanks.
OK then, go ahead and copy me... again. :|

BAMBAM! said:
We already took care of this in chat please don't bring back this hobbie.
OK, one, it isn't a "hobby", it seems that you have a hobby and that is copying me and then trying to cover it up. I'm not stupid, It's not coincidence you read my review, looked at my sections and banners, then requested banners for the exact same sections. How could you say that you "had already thought of it". No! I'm OK with the banners, because people use them, I know. But, now you decide you want to copy my sections, too! What, can't come up with your own ideas?

Back