• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

If you could be a famous person, you'd be a(n)...

Which one do you want to be?

• Actor / Actress

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Musician

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • Writer

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • Artist

Votes: 16 18.4%
  • Professional Athlete

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Politician

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Businessperson

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Scientist / Researcher

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • I don't want to be famous at all.

Votes: 16 18.4%

• Total voters
I'd definitely rather not be famous!

Researcher is my actual career path. While I have no plans to attempt it (I don't think I'm much of a creative writer?), I think it'd be pretty cute to write/illustrate/publish a children's book! đź“–đź“š

It seems my past self voted artist, but I would rather not be famous at all.

I'm already going into the first three fields, but I'm perfectly okay with sticking to community theatre and being an independent author/musician, as long as I'm able to get by.

I want to get famous for my art…after I die. I don’t exactly want to deal with the burden of fame while living. The people who get to see my art and know me are lucky and rare!🍀

I don’t want to be famous, however, I’m very interested in voice acting. I bought a book on it; I need to make time to read it. I don’t have a lot of confidence that I can do it, but it’s the only thing that I think I could maybe do.

A writer. My grandma was an author and because of that writing always felt natural to me. Almost every English teacher I ever had told me I was a good writer or that I should become a writer. I actually just finished an outline to a novel I’ve had in the back of my mind for a few years. I just need to start the first draft. If I tried publishing it I’d go by a pen name and be vague about my location. I’m worried about the people who didn’t like me in the past finding it.

Back