If you could be a famous person, you'd be a(n)...

Which one do you want to be?

• Actor / Actress

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Musician

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • Writer

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • Artist

Votes: 16 18.4%
  • Professional Athlete

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Politician

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Businessperson

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Scientist / Researcher

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • I don't want to be famous at all.

Votes: 16 18.4%

• Total voters

Red Cat

On-and-off member
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
2020-8332-2456
Tin Robot
Boo Halloweaster Egg
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Jingle Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
If you could be a famous person, which one of these careers would you pick?

A writer probably, I'd like to be able to publish books and novels that could inspire other people and provide them with some sort of entertainment and an insight to my own mind. I always wanted to be an author when I was younger and my passion for writing has never really subsided (my love for reading has though lmao)... I do mostly English based subjects at school now and even though I'm probably gonna focus more on languages as a career choice, I still wanna pursue some sort of field in writing. It's just a possibility.

I am aiming to be taking on a whole load of career paths or at least cross them off the bucket list until only one option is left for me which I will try my best to pursuit. I plan to publish a book or two at my current age, around maybe fourteen or fifteen, make a video game and start up some acting maybe a movie or TV show and see where that gets me. I plan to grow up as an adult doing some other things. I will also be an artist and comedian until my acting career picks up. After that, I will do some acting, art, and be a famous blogger, muser, YouTuber, and gamer throughout the universe. Along with that, I'll start up charities and fundraisers and maybe one day go for president when I'm old and wrinkly and have nothing to do with my life anymore. Welp, it may just be crazy enough to work, but that's the career path I'm hoping for.

Well my goal is to be a fashion designer, even if I'm not a famous one and it ends up just being a side-hobby

I'm not totally bothered about being famous, I just want to make enough money xD
I'm very awkward and shy in front of cameras and stuff so idk....I just went for artist, because I love drawing ^~^;
If I'm famous for it, I'd most likely be really talented at it, and I've always been jealous of these great artists ;-;

Last edited:
I've always wanted to be a famous artist when I was a kid, but that was just a silly dream.

Last edited:
I picked musician. I'd love to write, act, and also be an artist (two of which I already do), but music is something I'm very passionate about and I think I'd get the most out of that.

I'd love to be a writer. Writing is one of my favorite things in the world. It would also be cool because very few even successful writers become recognizably famous.

I'd be a businessperson because famous business people are the among the wealthiest people in the world

I have to admit, being a politician would be cool, but I picked musician because, well, that could be more fun in the end.

I already play an instrument but I'd like to be a famous musician. I'd be keyboard player in a metal band!

Probably a writer, since I enjoy writing fictions and it would be cool to have a famous book(s) attached to my name.

I voted "writer" as most likely, rather than what I want. Just because I honestly know it's my strength and it's what I've aspired to do with my life since I was 9 years old - and I'm now 23. I've worked hard at in non-stop since I was 14 when I started to take the craft seriously. I've been published, I am part of the team behind a writing forum, and I have a degree in screenwriting.

What would be cool though is to be a musician. But it's something I don't really excel at. I play piano and guitar and I enjoy singing, but I suck at all 3 lol.

I've wanted to be a writer for years. Mostly interested in writing books and comic books, but also used to want to eventually branch that off into screenwriting. Frankly, I don't think any of it is going to happen.

That said, I don't want to be famous. It's all well and good if my work gained widespread recognition, but I'd like to be left alone and out of the public eye.

Back