• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I'm new lol

Jackofhearts2005

Bells
Hi I'm Jack.

I've been playing AC since the pandemic, not counting that one time at a friend's birthday party I played the GC original. I'm here to trade because I got the brilliant idea to collect all items in the game without using treasure islands. Also, maybe play some mafia if ya'll still do that here. o7

Hey there, welcome to The Bell Tree. I hope you enjoy your stay. What happened when you played the GameCube one at the party? How did it feel to use treasure islands?

There's also a Mafia game occuring in The Basement and it's called The Quest for King. Sign-ups are already done, however, so you can watch the game unfold but I don't think you can participate in it.

Welcome to the forums, Jack! Good luck with collecting all of the items! ☺️

Do you have any favourite villagers?

Welcome to TBT! Great to have you here, and hope the cataloging goes well! It's definitely a satisfying goal to work towards!

Hey there, welcome to The Bell Tree. I hope you enjoy your stay. What happened when you played the GameCube one at the party? How did it feel to use treasure islands?

There's also a Mafia game occuring in The Basement and it's called The Quest for King. Sign-ups are already done, however, so you can watch the game unfold but I don't think you can participate in it.
Thank ya.

We just handed the controller off every 20 min or so. It was fun but not much of a party game.

I don’t use treasure islands cause it’s like…cheating, given my goals for the game. If your goal is to have an island with a given look and you need more X, by all means, get some X on a treasure island. But if I used one, I’d just get all the stuff I’m trying to collect immediately with no real effort.

Welcome to the forums, Jack! Good luck with collecting all of the items! ☺️

Do you have any favourite villagers?
Thank you!

Muffy and Roswell are my favorites. We’ve had Muffy on the island from the very beginning. Roswell was a rando from a NMT island that I only got because my daughter said yeah invite him but he grew on me a lot. I like their weird little relationship with each other, too.
Post automatically merged:

Hello and welcome! What’s your favorite thing about Animal Crossing?
Just the overall cuteness and chill nature. That and the silliness of the villagers.

Welcome Jack. I like your username. For some reason, it comes off as classic to me.

Back