• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Impossible dream layouts

Hey there! Unfortunately, Pokéball collectibles are very rare. They’re probably the most rare collectible on the site. I don’t know how many are floating around among active users, but good luck in your search if you decide to hunt for one. If one does show up in the marketplace, I imagine it going for 15K+ due to the rarity and scarcity of it.

Also, I believe the dates for the Pokéball are in 2013. I had a Pokéball at one point, but not anymore.

Hey there! Unfortunately, Pokéball collectibles are very rare. They’re probably the most rare collectible on the site. I don’t know how many are floating around among active users, but good luck in your search if you decide to hunt for one. If one does show up in the marketplace, I imagine it going for 15K+ due to the rarity and scarcity of it.
Oh thank you for the heads up! I don't mind the price but I probably won't try and look for collectiables that are few in quantity and stuck on inactive accounts
I just thought it might look good in my lineup because it would represent my interest for Pokemon
I don't really want it much so I'll see if there's an alternative

Oh thank you for the heads up! I don't mind the price but I probably won't try and look for collectiables that are few in quantity and stuck on inactive accounts
I just thought it might look good in my lineup because it would represent my interest for Pokemon
I don't really want it much so I'll see if there's an alternative
The alternative Pokémon collectibles are the Moon Ball and the Love Ball. I believe the Moon Ball would be the most affordable of the three. The most difficult part would be finding one for sale.

Hi I'm still trying to plan out dream lineups but I'm not very good because I don't know dates very well
I made some lineups can anyone tell me if you can actually do these lineups because of dates?
View attachment 444820 :1
View attachment 444821 :2

Also I tried making a lineup with some of my favorite collectiables and tried making it match, does anyone know if hypothetically I owned these collectiables where they would most likely go because of the dates?
I know red balloon, bee plush, star fragment are newer so they will probably align up top and popsicle and ice cream swirl are really old so they probably go on the bottom in the oldest spaces, but I don't know what dates pokeballs, sheep and mom's plushies, ruby and moonlight egg could be obtained on 😕
View attachment 444822
(They are in a random order for reference I wanted to see what happens if you tried to make a lineup with these collectiables)

I'll give this my best shot. I'm by no means a veteran on collectibles dates since I only know the 2020 onwards ones off the top of my head. I did a quick trek around the forums to confirm any older ones to the best of my abilities. If any actual long term TBT users spot an error anywhere then feel free to correct.

Line up 1:

Top row is almost possible. If you get the balloons from the ongoing event or 2021 Christmas you can get them to line up. The fragments can also be from 2021 christmas or 2020 fair. If you choose to get 2021 christmas frags be sure to keep an eye on your balloon dates so they line up right. The mushroom unfortunately has not been released between 2020-2022 so you'd have to replace that.

Bottom row... is possible? The birthstones should be doable since they released in 2014 onwards and happened every year as far as I know. You'd want to get the oldest possible ones to save yourself the hassle. Potions exist at least from years 2019 and 2020. If you do Christmas fragments you can look for both of these, if you do 2020 fragments you're going to want 2019 ones only. The green feather is one I'm having issues confirming dates on, but I know I've seen ones from 2018 at least? I think the rest of the primary feathers released in 2016 so there's probably a green one from then. This means the bottom row is doable.

For a cheat sheet you'd be looking for something like this:

Red + Green Balloon: December 2021 or June 2022
Mushroom: Impossible
Red + Green frag: December 2021 (Difficult but doable with Dec balloons) or September 2020
Potions: 2020 IF you do Christmas frags, 2019 Otherwise
Feather: 2018 and earlier.
Birthstones: Anything earlier than your feather works.

Line up 2:

I'm gonna say this one is impossible. Star potion did not exist before blue frag. I also don't think blue balloons existed in that time period. So basically the top row can be done if you replace the balloon. Bottom row works until you get to the star potion which would need to be replaced.

I can try to mess with line up 3 later to see where they fall.

Hopefully this was helpful!

I'll give this my best shot. I'm by no means a veteran on collectibles dates since I only know the 2020 onwards ones off the top of my head. I did a quick trek around the forums to confirm any older ones to the best of my abilities. If any actual long term TBT users spot an error anywhere then feel free to correct.

Line up 1:

Top row is almost possible. If you get the balloons from the ongoing event or 2021 Christmas you can get them to line up. The fragments can also be from 2021 christmas or 2020 fair. If you choose to get 2021 christmas frags be sure to keep an eye on your balloon dates so they line up right. The mushroom unfortunately has not been released between 2020-2022 so you'd have to replace that.

Bottom row... is possible? The birthstones should be doable since they released in 2014 onwards and happened every year as far as I know. You'd want to get the oldest possible ones to save yourself the hassle. Potions exist at least from years 2019 and 2020. If you do Christmas fragments you can look for both of these, if you do 2020 fragments you're going to want 2019 ones only. The green feather is one I'm having issues confirming dates on, but I know I've seen ones from 2018 at least? I think the rest of the primary feathers released in 2016 so there's probably a green one from then. This means the bottom row is doable.

For a cheat sheet you'd be looking for something like this:

Red + Green Balloon: December 2021 or June 2022
Mushroom: Impossible
Red + Green frag: December 2021 (Difficult but doable with Dec balloons) or September 2020
Potions: 2020 IF you do Christmas frags, 2019 Otherwise
Feather: 2018 and earlier.
Birthstones: Anything earlier than your feather works.

Line up 2:

I'm gonna say this one is impossible. Star potion did not exist before blue frag. I also don't think blue balloons existed in that time period. So basically the top row can be done if you replace the balloon. Bottom row works until you get to the star potion which would need to be replaced.

I can try to mess with line up 3 later to see where they fall.

Hopefully this was helpful!
Wow thank you so much! I really appreciate this!

Lineup 1:
I had a feeling I didn't really think the mushrooms existed in a date to make it go up top in the center like that, unfortunately the mushroom is the most important collectiable in the lineup, I wonder if I can get it to go somewhere else

I wish my brain wasn't obsessed with symmetry lol
I wonder how everyone else makes those aesthetic lienups with pretty color combinations and making the collectiables look organized

Wow thank you so much! I really appreciate this!

Lineup 1:
I had a feeling I didn't really think the mushrooms existed in a date to make it go up top in the center like that, unfortunately the mushroom is the most important collectiable in the lineup, I wonder if I can get it to go somewhere else

I wish my brain wasn't obsessed with symmetry lol
I wonder how everyone else makes those aesthetic lienups with pretty color combinations and making the collectiables look organized

I'm not sure if it works for you but you could centre the mushroom on the bottom row. Famous Mushrooms released in 2016 so it would fall between the potions and gems. You would have to get 2016-2014 birthstones in that case though and come up with a new top centre collectible since the green feather can't go there.

I'm not sure if it works for you but you could centre the mushroom on the bottom row. Famous Mushrooms released in 2016 so it would fall between the potions and gems. You would have to get 2016-2014 birthstones in that case though and come up with a new top centre collectible since the green feather can't go there.
Ah so the mushroom can go on the bottom and then the bottom row can be perfect but I would need to make a new top row
Can I still keep the balloons and star fragments and the feather on the top row in any order or do you think I should look for different collectiables for the top row?

Ah so the mushroom can go on the bottom and then the bottom row can be perfect but I would need to make a new top row
Can I still keep the balloons and star fragments and the feather on the top row in any order or do you think I should look for different collectiables for the top row?

Unfortunately I don't think there are any green feathers that would work in any position for the top row. They would always be on the bottom row.

Since it's a matter of taste it's totally up to you if you want to scrap the whole top row or just replace the feather!

I'm pretty sure this is impossible, but this would be mine.

393.jpg
149.jpg
449.jpg
149.jpg
393.jpg

149.jpg
386.jpg
442.jpg
386.jpg
149.jpg

For now, they are not possible.

1657293048385.png

Would be willing to sell everything in my inventory to achieve this lol. And keep it for year round for sure.
The bottom row will be possible (and owned :D ) once September comes.
No idea if Star Fragments would ever be re-released though.. let alone be able to have that pattern too.

1657293183972.png

This would be possible if the Chocolate Cake is released again.

For now, they are not possible.

View attachment 446942
Would be willing to sell everything in my inventory to achieve this lol. And keep it for year round for sure.
The bottom row will be possible (and owned :D ) once September comes.
No idea if Star Fragments would ever be re-released though.. let alone be able to have that pattern too.

View attachment 446943
This would be possible if the Chocolate Cake is released again.
wait that bottom one is so cute and fall themed i love it!!

In theory this is possible, in actuality this is basically impossible due to the scarcity of the Flick egg and how rarely it gets sold/traded:
PKZzQZ8.png

This would also be really cool, just impossible due to the Moonlight egg not having a date that works for it:
IrGdymP.png

In theory this is possible, in actuality this is basically impossible due to the scarcity of the Flick egg and how rarely it gets sold/traded:
PKZzQZ8.png

This would also be really cool, just impossible due to the Moonlight egg not having a date that works for it:
IrGdymP.png
ooh that top lineup I think Chris can do, I know he has an entire line of Flick Eggs.

My impossible layout that wasn’t so impossible…because I got it! 😁
Thank you everyone who helped!!

903B534F-81D6-4771-B95F-5BEDE4292E92.jpeg

I didn’t think I would be able to get that last wix candy…..or to have the candy all in that particular order. The different candies were especially hard to get them to line up correctly. I had to do a lot of date trading around.

My impossible layout that wasn’t so impossible…because I got it! 😁
Thank you everyone who helped!!

View attachment 457352
I didn’t think I would be able to get that last wix candy…..or to have the candy all in that particular order. The different candies were especially hard to get them to line up correctly. I had to do a lot of date trading around.
This is Fantastic!!!! Here’s what I think I’m going to do for HW this year!

35F941D2-C03A-4C22-9B27-AC4821ADA787.jpeg

Back