• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

United States LF: Fauna, Goldie, etc ; FT: NPCs, Teddy, Peanut, etc

Honie

May your road lead you to warm sands.
Bells
Switch
0969-1014-3508
Spring Shamrock
Feedback
100% (16) +
I’ve finally decided to start looking for my dreamies so I may get all of them together. I’ve listed below who I am looking for and whom I have to offer. I am only looking for official nintendo amiibo cards, thank you!

looking for:
Fauna
Marshal
Dobie
Goldie

Maple
Molly
Felicity

trading:

DJ K.K.
Timmy
Lottie
Bertha
Teddy
Eunice
Curt

Peanut
Papi

Last edited:
Hey! Are you trading from the US? I have Poppy! Would you trade Boris for her? Just wondering! Also I don’t think this thread allows money trades for cards. Just card for card 😃 Let me know.

Hey! Are you trading from the US? I have Poppy! Would you trade Boris for her? Just wondering! Also I don’t think this thread allows money trades for cards. Just card for card 😃 Let me know.

Sorry! I would like to trade!

bump!!!! please let me find a coco card soon 🥺

Back