• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Global LF>Various..

Hiya, I believe I have a EU Don, will need to check properly once Iam home 😊

Alright~ I am back! Sadly, I only do just Have Don for trade.
Let me know which of your cards is an acceptable trade!

Alright~ I am back! Sadly, I only do just Have Don for trade.
Let me know which of your cards is an acceptable trade!
Hey! Unfortunately I don't have any cards I think I can trade for Don x_x;
I want to save S5 for S5 !

I don't mind just giving Don to you~ been holding onto him forever and would be nice to just give em to who needs them :)

I don't mind just giving Don to you~ been holding onto him forever and would be nice to just give em to who needs them :)
Oh bah for real?! That would be awesome..!! I think I may have a card you need but it's just.. a normal villager card :^/

Oh bah for real?! That would be awesome..!! I think I may have a card you need but it's just.. a normal villager card :^/
i honestly don't mind~! Thank you if you do! im just focused on getting my collection finished and stress free from it XD

Back