• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Life in Camellia Day 16- Bit of a Regular Day

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Today wasn't as hectic as yesterday, which is good to say! The only crazy part was chopping down tons of trees for landscaping, but that's about it. Nothing too out of the ordinary!

The first thing I did was purchase turnips from Joan. They were going at a good price, and now that school is over, I don't have to worry about missing the morning prices. I won't get ripped off this time!

I chatted with my villagers next. Snake wanted to come over at 11 am. It was almost 10:30, and I would definitely still be online around 11, so I agreed. Pippy had a delivery for Freya, so I did that too. From what Freya said, it sounded like the two had just gotten over something. Whatever it was, I'm glad it's over now.

Once again, Chops asked for fruit. Another opportunity? Alas, he didn't give me his picture, but I wasn't really expecting it anyway. It takes a while to bond with the villagers enough.

I checked out the campsite area to see if anyone was camping today. The tent was up, so I went inside. Broffina the chicken was there. She's pretty cute imo, but not one of my dream villagers. I already have two snooties anyway. Hopefully Broffina will find a nice town to call her permanent home soon!

I completed my daily activities and scanned some QR code designs. One of the designs I got is a cute dress thing, but it looks awful with my character's current shoes, and I don't have anything else. Oh well. Hopefully Kicks (and Harriet too!) will show up this week. I also chopped down a ton of trees for landscaping. I still need to collect dreamies, so my town will be ugly for quite a while, but that's okay by me!

I saved for a while then, and I visited the island around 7. I came back with tons of Bells. So you know what that means...mortgage paying time!

View attachment 235428

What a great way to finish off the day!

I hope you enjoyed today's post! Stay tuned for more tomorrow, and have a great night!

View attachment 95965 My Tumblr View attachment 95965

Attachments

• Mortgage 5.JPG
    Mortgage 5.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 13
Sounds like a fun day. Chopping trees is always fun, although I don't like being called a stump maker by the villagers. ;)

Good luck getting Chops' picture. I usually try to give perfect fruit, unless they ask for something specific. It makes them that much more grateful, and I got Peggy's and Beardo's pictures that way.

Congrats on paying off your loan! Is that the final one? I've finished the loans on my main characters, but I have 3 secondary characters who are far from finished, and haven't even created secondaries in my other town yet. I'll be owing Nook for some time to come. *sigh*

Hope Kicks and Shampoodle open for you soon. Makes playing dress-up so much more fun. :D

Imbri;bt10678 said:
Sounds like a fun day. Chopping trees is always fun, although I don't like being called a stump maker by the villagers. ;)

Good luck getting Chops' picture. I usually try to give perfect fruit, unless they ask for something specific. It makes them that much more grateful, and I got Peggy's and Beardo's pictures that way.

Congrats on paying off your loan! Is that the final one? I've finished the loans on my main characters, but I have 3 secondary characters who are far from finished, and haven't even created secondaries in my other town yet. I'll be owing Nook for some time to come. *sigh*

Hope Kicks and Shampoodle open for you soon. Makes playing dress-up so much more fun. :D
Thanks for the comment! Yeah, I usually give perfect fruit too. It makes bonding go along so much quicker!

About the loan, no, I actually still have a ways to go. I wish it was the final one! That would be awesome!

Back