• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on Twitch -- spectators can earn points too! You can view it on TBT's Twitch channel here.

Life in Camellia Days 35 through 44- I'm Back! (*~▽~)

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Before I start, hello hello! It's been a while, hasn't it? And a lot has happened in Camellia over the days I haven't blogged. A few notes first- happy belated Independence Day to all my American readers! I was on a plane home all day yesterday so I couldn't really celebrate, but I will be in just a few hours with family. :>

If you don't mind me talking about my vacation a bit, it was loads of fun! Feel free to PM me for more specific things if you want, as I would like to officially start the latest happenings. I'll keep them short (some without pictures) so I won't clog up too much space. Thank you verrrrry much! (`・ω・´)”

Day 35

Today was Marina's birthday! I spoke with my villagers first before attending her party (best for last, right?). No one was in need of anything, so I got some coffee and dug up fossils/checked shops. Chops gave me a new nickname as well- "chickpea". I don't know what that is if it even is anything, but I thought it sounded cute, so I let him use it.

View attachment 235643

Afterwards, I attended Marina's birthday party. I accidentally deleted the picture of her and my mayor, but I still have one with Sophia. She loved her gift and I was happy to spend her special day with her (and Gaston). Happy birthday, Marina!

View attachment 235644

Day 36

As usual, I chatted with my villagers first thing. Snake requested an apple, so I got a perfect one for him. He thanked me with a paper wall lamp. I was on the way to find my next villager when Marina pinged me. She wanted me to sell her the paper wall lamp Snake had just given me. I had no use for it, so I let her keep it, as long as it made her happy.

Freya had a delivery for Chops that had been mailed to her by mistake. I took it over to him, and he gave me a shirt in return. Everyone else was good with their requests for the day, so I began my dailies by getting coffee, working, and digging up fossils before I checked all the shops on Main Street. After I purchased my flowers from Leif's shop, however, he stopped me to give me a silver can. Now I don't have to water anything one at a time, and I don't have to continue loading up on flowers either! (*≧▽≦) Unfortunately, it had just rained, so I couldn't put the can to much use. Oh well.

View attachment 235645

To end the day, I went to K.K. Slider's show. c:

Day 37

Only two villagers requested something of me today. Nate had a delivery for Chops, and Willow wanted fruit. Neither of them gave me pictures for my help, but I'm not really expecting it yet. It can take a while before villagers are completely ready to give a photo of them away for the first time. ; o ;

I let Freya come over today too. We had a blast!

View attachment 235646

I took care of my daily activities as well. Nothing much happened after that, so I decided to save for the day.

Day 38

Kitt was the only villager in town who wanted something today, and it was a piece of fruit. I gave her a perfect apple, of course, and she thanked me with a piece of furniture.

I found a flea on Tammy too, and we turned out to have a pretty interesting conversation. When I spoke to her after nabbing the flea, she tried to buy it off me. I let her keep it, but really Tammy, if you wanted one that bad then why didn't you tell me when I picked it off? You must've known it was there. Villagers are pretty strange nowadays. :rolleyes:

View attachment 235647

As I was taking care of things around town, Pippy suddenly pinged me about a petition, called "Say No To Noogies". I personally think it's a weird cause, but I visited my sister's town to help her anyway. I've loved Pippy since Wild World so I couldn't say no to either...well, maybe to noogies. She seemed pleased to have the petition completed though, and I'm glad it made her happy. (●´3`)

Day 39

Remember that time capsule Willow made me bury ages ago? Well, today she wanted me to dig it up for her, finally! She showed me the letter inside and gave me the shirt she had packed. It wasn't much, but it was still a lot of fun to see what she had written to her past self.

Chops requested to play hide and seek when I spoke to him. I found everyone in the little crew, and Chops gave me a gift. Other than Chops, Gaston had a delivery for Freya that he needed me to make, so I took care of that for him before digging up fossils and selling some items.

To finish the day, I wandered the beaches for Gulliver, who I had heard was washed up on the shore. He described a country with great music and food, and with just a few more bits of information I knew it was India. He told me I was correct and promised me a present in the mail. ; v ;

Day 41

I didn't play on day 40, so that explains the absence of the day! Don't worry, I'm not crazy ; p ;

Since I missed the first of July, I also missed another important part- cicadas! I had almost completely forgotten about them, and I still had to catch them for my museum. It was too late for any other cicadas except for the evening one, but I stored it in my pockets anyway to donate with any fossils later on.

Willow wanted to visit me today, and I gladly agreed. She looks pretty bright in my main room, don't you think?

View attachment 235648

Pippy had something for Gaston (is true love finally emerging?), and I went over to Kitt's house upon request. Thankfully, she let me take an item from her room, and I removed the bathroom stall that was literally stinking up the place. It didn't fit with her decor at all, so I was glad to take it off her hands. Good riddance!

Crazy Redd was in town, so I ended the day by purchasing a painting from his collection.

Day 42

The first thing I noticed as I walked around town was the lost item bag near the campsite! I hadn't spoken to anyone yet by then, which was good. Isn't it such a pain when you have to go back and chat with all your villagers all over again just to see who dropped their bag?

Anyway, it turned out to belong to Chops. He was joyful to have it returned.

View attachment 235649

That was good news, but there was bad news as well- Nate had caught a cold! :c I ran by the supermarket to pick up some medicine for him. Poor thing ; n ;

View attachment 235650

After digging up fossils and checking shops, I took care of a little landscaping around town by chopping down trees. Beehives showed up in the worst of places where I couldn't run far enough, so I got stung a few times, though I did manage to capture a few bees too. I was heading to Re-Tail to sell the beehives and miscellaneous items when all of a sudden, a moving figure caught my eye. It was a scorpion! It noticed me and stood still, but that gave me plenty of time to catch it. Woohooooo~!

View attachment 235651

A great end to a busy day. (≧∀≦)♪

Day 43

Before anything else, I got some more medicine for Nate. He should be cured pretty soon. :blush:

Pippy requested an ocean fish for her room, and Freya had me deliver something for Gaston. What's been going on with those two? I wouldn't be surprised if they turned out to be a couple, despite how vastly different they are inside and out. Wouldn't Freya want to eat Gaston or something? Hmm. Maybe she's plotting.

For the first time in forever (you thought of Frozen, right?), I had someone in my campsite! It was Goldie the dog. I was a little freaked out because I remembered her coming in the other day when I was at the coffee shop. However, she isn't one of my dreamies, so I let her enjoy her trip peacefully. My town is full anyway.

I went to K.K. Slider's show to finish off the day. u v u/

Day 44

Nate was only shivering today, which is a positive sign. I'm fairly sure that he'll be all better by tomorrow.

Kitt asked me for some fruit again, and I purchased some turnips from Joan since I had missed last Sunday. I did so just in the nick of time, too- there were about three minutes left before noon.

Tammy wanted to come check out my house, so we set a time for 1pm. I took care of my daily activities as time passed. When Tammy arrived at my house, I gave her the grand tour before she had to leave. I sent her a letter thanking her for the visit.

It's been a while since I organized a PWP to be built, so I decided to build a fountain in front of my train station. Man, I wish the villagers would actually request something I wanted so I wouldn't have to use default things. :c At least the fountain is a nice project.

Also, my second character, Sophia, finally warmed up to Sable over the vacation! I didn't have time nor a computer to get the QR codes I wanted, so I did that today. I can always share pictures of the paths if anyone is interested (⌒▽⌒)I still need to lay them down though.

I think that's pretty much it for the week! Wow, what a lot of typing. If anyone bothered to read this entire post, my full respect and thanks goes out to you!!~ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ You are now my best friend, okay?

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed! Hopefully I can avoid posts like these in the future. I've been away from this sweet website for much too long and I'm so happy to be back! Stay tuned for more posts to come! (⌒▽⌒ゞ Adios!

View attachment 235654

View attachment 131952My TumblrView attachment 131952

Attachments

• Chickpea.JPG
    Chickpea.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Sophia Celebrates With Marina.JPG
    Sophia Celebrates With Marina.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 12
  • Silver Can.JPG
    Silver Can.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Smiling With Freya.JPG
    Smiling With Freya.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Tammy's Flea Incident.JPG
    Tammy's Flea Incident.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Willow Came Over.JPG
    Willow Came Over.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Chops' Lost Item.JPG
    Chops' Lost Item.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Sick Nate.JPG
    Sick Nate.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Scorpion.JPG
    Scorpion.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Room Snapshot.JPG
    Room Snapshot.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 10
Yay, you're back! And I'm glad you had a nice vacation. :)

Congrats on the silver can! I remember being so excited when I got mine, haha.
And that's a suuuper cute picture of you and Freya. She looks so good in your room. ^^

I'd love to see your paths once you get them laid out. I hope that goes well for ya. c:

Wow, I've never heard the nickname "chickpea" before! I think it's rather cute and creative. c: Also, congratulations on earning your silver can! It takes a load off of watering your flowers. And I'm glad to hear that Nate is feeling better since he got sick! ;)
Haha, the same flea incident happened to me with Hippeaux the other day. Isn't that weird? :p And I still need to catch a scorpion...

MeghanNewLeaf and AllisonCypress: Thank you!

behth: Thanks! Freya does fit in pretty well. She might as well be a piece of furniture! :eek:

Back