Getting Started looking for help w/ transferring items!

griffooh

Bells
Feedback
100% (16) +
hey folks! i used to post in here a lot more back when acnh was popping in terms of player volume, and i've recently returned to the game. i'm glad to see the site is still pretty alive despite a lot of my friends not playing the game anymore. i have quite a few nintendo switch consoles that i'm looking to sell and before i do, i'd like to consolidate the most valuable items i've accumulated onto my new island. i only have the downloaded game, and i'm not looking to buy a physical copy at the moment, so i'm hoping someone will be kind enough to spend a few hours with me at any point within the next few weeks so i can drop off my items on your island and then pick them up for my new island. i've got plenty of bells and nmt, as well as furniture and villagers that i'm willing to put up as compensation for your time. all villagers are ungifted to my knowledge: chief, fauna, flora, genji, goldie, kabuki, kid cat, lolly, lucky, marshal, merengue, piper, raymond, snake, sherb, sprinkle, stitches, zell, and zucker. flora, lolly, marshal, and raymond may have been given clothes as they've been with me since the game's release, but i'd like to think i did a good job of sussing out what was a nice shirt/sweater for them and what wasn't. even if you're not super keen on spending your time doing this, all villagers are up for adoption: they'll disappear when i delete the save datas and as silly as it is, i've gotten attached to these bundles of pixels.

I'd be more than happy to help! my friend code is in my profile, so just add me and I'll open my island around 4 PM CDT (Arkansas Timezone). I'd also be more than happy to give you some stuff of mine, if you need anything :)

I'd be more than happy to help! my friend code is in my profile, so just add me and I'll open my island around 4 PM CDT (Arkansas Timezone). I'd also be more than happy to give you some stuff of mine, if you need anything :)
thank you so much! i'll organize my items (about 3-4 pocketfuls of nmt and furniture across three islands, for context) to cut down on time and will add you before then. i'd appreciate some items for my new island if you have anything you don't need. i can totally drop off some nmt/bells for you if you wanted as well!

thank you so much! i'll organize my items (about 3-4 pocketfuls of nmt and furniture across three islands, for context) to cut down on time and will add you before then. i'd appreciate some items for my new island if you have anything you don't need. i can totally drop off some nmt/bells for you if you wanted as well!
No problem! I'll open my gates as soon as I get home, and you can come over whenever you feel ready!

I'm opening gates right now, got a little held up because I was locked out of the house
Post automatically merged:

Dodo code is 2P0DF

I could help also, if you'd like
I ended up getting everything done, but if you'd like a villager, please let me know

I'm opening gates right now, got a little held up because I was locked out of the house

Dodo code is 2P0DF
My Dodo code is 8J5TW whenever you're ready to come by!

I ended up getting everything done, but if you'd like a villager, please let me know

My Dodo code is 8J5TW whenever you're ready to come by!
I'm really interested in Lolly, but I don't really know how it works to trade a villager sooooo how do you do that?

I'm really interested in Lolly, but I don't really know how it works to trade a villager sooooo how do you do that?
You just need an open plot! Then I can kick her off the island with amiibo, open my island, and you can adopt her.

I'm ready, I could take a villager too if you need me to
Sorry I didn't see this, did you want to adopt one? Or did you mean you would be able to hold one for me so I can have them on my new island?

You just need an open plot! Then I can kick her off the island with amiibo, open my island, and you can adopt her.

Sorry I didn't see this, did you want to adopt one? Or did you mean you would be able to hold one for me so I can have them on my new island?
So I don't have any plots open right now... could I reserve lolly until I have a plot open?

Back