• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking for people to play with

Stnh

the awesome blue tea
Bells
Switch
1537-9995-6288
Froggy Easter Egg
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Zipper Sakura
Galaxy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Perfect Orange
Lychee
Persimmon
New Leaf Token
Feedback
100% (22) +
I’ve never played new leaf online 😔 and now that online is shutting down soon I feel sad. Please play with me my friend code is
3196-9957-6377

I could play with you if you would like! I’m currently on holiday and am getting back on Sunday ACST. I was going to play with another person one last time if you would like to join?

I’ve never played new leaf online 😔 and now that online is shutting down soon I feel sad. Please play with me my friend code is
3196-9957-6377
My FC is 1908-3256-4027
I've already added you, brother. Our adventures await...

Alright I’ll get in rn

Sure 👍 friend code?
Start a conversation with me, also since you haven’t played online before, we may be able to play sooner since I have my 3DS with me, the only reason I wasn’t going to was because the internet isn’t good here.
My FC is 1908-3256-4027
I've already added you, brother. Our adventures await...
Also welcome new TBT member!

Start a conversation with me, also since you haven’t played online before, we may be able to play sooner since I have my 3DS with me, the only reason I wasn’t going to was because the internet isn’t good here.

Also welcome new TBT member!
Much thanks! I appreciate the welcome! Perhaps us three should play together right now? loll

Back