• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking For Lotus blossom and cherry blossoms

Thankyou!! Bumping with hopes to see some lotus designs ♡♡♡ please
Post automatically merged:

Also looking for even more cherry blossoms too! The more the merrier please and thank you!!

i have some. (images heavy) happy to help

6375339224926476343690799.png
1ba5975b6a39ae514d61cb784fdaeac461aa692d.png
ce6eebaab0e4a807e409412220203899.png

Hello! 😊 If you're still looking for some lotus-related patterns, these may be of your interest:

Hello! 😊 If you're still looking for some lotus-related patterns, these may be of your interest:
the first one is exactly what I was imagining in my head and planning for my island all this time but I've barely even begun lol still.. Thankyou so much!!!

the first one is exactly what I was imagining in my head and planning for my island all this time but I've barely even begun lol still.. Thankyou so much!!!
I completely understand! 🤣 I haven’t been able to settle on a particular theme, so mine has remained unfinished for a while now! You’re very welcome, glad to be of help! 😊

I completely understand! 🤣 I haven’t been able to settle on a particular theme, so mine has remained unfinished for a while now! You’re very welcome, glad to be of help! 😊
Oh no.. the design is gone before I even got to use it.. I took a big long hiatus and I hope I can see it again somehow
. Do you know how?!

Back