• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Meteor Shower Meteor Shower!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting

thoughtfulgrapes

Bells
Switch
7252-7511-7528
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (53) +
Hello everybody! I currently have a meteor shower on my island!

You are also free to look around/explore, check the shops, etc! I have two star fragments placed on the top left beach for decoration, so please leave those alone! I am fairly positive I don’t have any other items lying around, but if you happen to find anything, please leave it alone, as it is probably for decoration! (Except for shells, stones, sticks, and weeds, please feel free to pick/take them!) You are also free to pick fruit if you need them, but try to leave some for the next person if they need some!

There is a huge flat and open area to the left of resident services, which will be easiest to look at the sky. You can either go there, or just walk around as you wish!

I’m putting this as a giveaway because I don’t wanna ask for anything in return; but if you would LIKE to tip me, I am especially in need of:
-nook miles tickets
-acorns
-regular wood
-hard wood
-stone
-iron
-white mum bags
-fish bait
-tbt

No pressure, though! Once you comment, I’ll share the dodo code with you! Also please leave through the airport!

hewoo !! can I come please and grab some fruit and make some wishes ?? I'll bring some goodies 😃

If you don't mind having a little patience while I figure it out, I've yet to go online in NH and would love to pop over to test out if my internet connection here is consistent enough. :)

edit: This also means I don't have many fruit types, so would love to grab a few of those as well!

I also have white mums in my shop today, how many bags are you looking for?

I can bring some Nook Miles Tickets for you
hewoo !! can I come please and grab some fruit and make some wishes ?? I'll bring some goodies 😃
If you don't mind having a little patience while I figure it out, I've yet to go online in NH and would love to pop over to test out if my internet connection here is consistent enough. :)

edit: This also means I don't have many fruit types, so would love to grab a few of those as well!

I also have white mums in my shop today, how many bags are you looking for?
Of course, y’all are all welcome! and you should have the dodo code allowed!
As for the mums, maybe ten or so? however many you like!

Thank you again! I am so pleased (and a bit surprised) that I had no connectivity issues, and now have all of the fruits as well haha. Have a good night. :)

Back