• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop ❧ Mimi's Market (OPEN)

Mimi Cheems

Poyo Puffs
Bells
Switch
8176-7113-6911
Island
Ino
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Eevee Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (297) +
soooo.... i locked my old thread because i wanted to start anew. here we are!

tumblr_inline_ne2o34VBSr1siyl8l.gif

Hiya! Welcome to Mimi's Market! Here we sell all sorts of items, fruits, tools, and miscellaneous entities for your convenience! Well, we can't really have a shop without rules/regulations, our stock, and the order form, huh? Let's get straight to it!

tumblr_inline_nfrzi4LZWa1siyl8l.gif
rules and things to know

- All TBT/BTF rules apply.

- Please be patient, do not rush me. I'm human too, you know!

- I'm going to introduce slots to this shop, as the last one was so stressful for me due to the lack of them. If the slots are full, please refrain from ordering.

- If the shop is closed, please do not order. I may be busy, especially with my trip coming up in 2-3 days. Thanks for understanding c:

- I usually complete orders very quickly as I hate making people wait, however, if I take longer than anticipated, don't bug me... unless if it's been a week or more without your order being completed.

- Please include the word 'peach' in the 'Other' section of the order form, so I know you've read my rules!

stock and prices

NOTE: I do not accept IGB as payment. Thanks for understanding.

PRICES

Orderables

2 TBT each unless specified.

Unorderables

3 TBT each unless specified.

Sets

10 TBT each (per set, including rare sets and Gracie sets) unless specified.

Fruit and Etc.

2 TBT per regular bushel/basket of 9. 4 TBT per perfect bushel/basket of 9.

1 TBT per sapling (cedar included).

1 TBT per bush start.

1 TBT per mushroom.

2 TBT per fertilizer.

Tools

1 TBT per regular tool. 1 TBT per silver tool. 2 TBT per gold tool.

Streetpass Items

2 TBT per Streetpass item unless specified.

STOCK

Since I have a complete catalogue, all orderables are in stock! Along with sets (unorderables excluded).

As for fruits + etc., tools, Streetpass, and unorderables, I have almost everything in stock there as well. Basically it's 'ask and you shall receive'.

order form

Username:
Items Desired:
Total TBT:
Other:

slots

1. @Rubygame (processing...)
2. @Lunatictimekeeper (complete! waiting for delivery/pickup)
3. @Beige (complete! waiting for delivery/pickup)
4. @Anj2k6 (complete! waiting for delivery/pickup)
5. @neptoons (complete! waiting for delivery/pickup)
6. @saber557 (complete! waiting for delivery/pickup...)

Last edited:
Hi there!

Username: -cinnamon-
Items Desired: 60 blue hydrangea bushes, 20 blue roses, 20 blue lilies, 20 blue pansies (if you have any hybrids ^-^)
Total TBT: 120 if you have everything? or 60 without the hybrids!
Other: Peachy peach

Hi there!

Username: -cinnamon-
Items Desired: 60 blue hydrangea bushes, 20 blue roses, 20 blue lilies, 20 blue pansies (if you have any hybrids ^-^)
Total TBT: 120 if you have everything? or 60 without the hybrids!
Other: Peachy peach

I have everything you listed! It will take me a while to gather everything though xD Do you prefer pick-up or drop-off? :3​

I have everything you listed! It will take me a while to gather everything though xD Do you prefer pick-up or drop-off? :3​

Oh that's perfect! Thank you!

It's alright! When do you think it will be ready roughly? It's currently almost 11am for me, I can be available tonight in 12 hours or so, or in 24 hours if that's easier for you! :3

And pick up would be ideal, my town is a mess!!!

Oh that's perfect! Thank you!

It's alright! When do you think it will be ready roughly? It's currently almost 11am for me, I can be available tonight in 12 hours or so, or in 24 hours if that's easier for you! :3

And pick up would be ideal, my town is a mess!!!

Alright! I mean, I'll be ready in about 30 minutes, maybe? ^^ It's almost 5 AM for me, so :3

Okay! Pick-up it is then! You can pay the TBT whenever you'd like c:

Also, I don't think blue lilies exist in AC:NL... Did you mean blue violets? ^^​

Alright! I mean, I'll be ready in about 30 minutes, maybe? ^^ It's almost 5 AM for me, so :3

Okay! Pick-up it is then! You can pay the TBT whenever you'd like c:

Also, I don't think blue lilies exist in AC:NL... Did you mean blue violets? ^^​

Oh!!! Well that's fast what are you talking about :p

I can be ready when you are!

I'll send the tbt right now ^-^

And YES I did mean blue violets hahaha I keep confusing them all the time lmao so sorry u.u

Oh!!! Well that's fast what are you talking about :p

I can be ready when you are!

I'll send the tbt right now ^-^

And YES I did mean blue violets hahaha I keep confusing them all the time lmao so sorry u.u

Ah, I'm typically a fast worker, lol. Plus, I've just had a portion of these flowers in a separate cartridge, just needed to transfer them to my other one xD

I'll add your FC now and we can do this now, if you'd like? :>

I'm about to fall asleep though... so if I fall asleep when you're in the middle of picking stuff up, just leave when you're done getting everything xD

Last edited:

Ah, I'm typically a fast worker, lol. Plus, I've just had a portion of these flowers in a separate cartridge, just needed to transfer them to my other one xD

I'll add your FC now and we can do this now, if you'd like? :>

I'm about to fall asleep though... so if I fall asleep when you're in the middle of picking stuff up, just leave when you're done getting everything xD

Okay! Just a heads up though - there are construction workers right outside my house right now and the internet keeps cutting out T.T It seems okay now, I just hope it won't cut out in the middle of the trade! I apologize in advance if it does! I don't want to keep you up, so I'll hurry and if it cuts out we can just finish the trade later :3

Last edited:
Okay! Just a heads up though - there are construction workers right outside my house right now and the internet keeps cutting out T.T It seems okay now, I just hope it won't cut out in the middle of the trade! I apologize in advance if it does! I don't want to keep you up, so I'll hurry and if it cuts out we can just finish the trade later :3

Nooo, it's okay! Something happened a few minutes ago so I'm definitely awake now @@;;

Gates to Aqours are open! :3

Username: Benjamin
Items Desired: blue-zap helmet, blue-zap pants, blue-zap suit, zap boots
Total TBT: 4
Other: Would it be possible to get them within around 5 hours as i need them for the fashion check?

Last edited:
Username: Benjamin
Items Desired: blue-zap helmet, blue-zap pants, blue-zap suit, zap boots
Total TBT: 4
Other: Would it be possible to get them within around 5 hours as i need them for the fashion check?

Sorry, don't need this anymore as Gracie is gone

Username: Ella
Items Desired: Golden shovel, golden fishing rod, golden watering can, And a golden net-!
Total TBT: 20
Other: Just 'Peachy'-!

Ahh! I’ll get back to all of you very soon~ I have some errands to run and HOPEFULLY I’ll be back within the hour~​

Back