• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Monster's Ball Mafia [Game Thread - Endgame, Town Wins!]]

Say if 2 wolves are remaining in room 1 & 2, and none are in room 3 - would mafia win if we go by this? If not, I’m willing to re-vote. But I have town vibes from Shell and Mog. I don’t think Shell is wolf, but I feel like she can convince me of anything if she wanted soo idk. I really don’t think it’s Mog.
How confident are you in ace and ness being town?

I admit I have considered the option that you were mimicking what I did but I can't place if you did that as a town or as a wolf excuse. Unfortunately for you it works both ways.

What are your thoughts on the plan Ness is currently proposing? If I take your word for it you believe there are two wolves and one of them is in 1 - does that mean Droqen is clear to you since you're sussing Tessa atm.

I’m ok with Ness’ plan but at the same time… the wolves knows better and can direct traffic. If a wolf is in room 3 alone, they have really low odds of making anyways. If a wolf is in room 3 and another one in room 1 & 2, I feel like they’d push back on this idea.
Post automatically merged:

How confident are you in ace and ness being town?

Lol not confident at all

I’m ok with Ness’ plan but at the same time… the wolves knows better and can direct traffic. If a wolf is in room 3 alone, they have really low odds of making anyways. If a wolf is in room 3 and another one in room 1 & 2, I feel like they’d push back on this idea.

Lol not confident at all
really? you have no opinions on ace and ness, or the betsy vote-off?

Unrelated to everything but I hope everything goes well for your hamster. Small animal vet visits are always unbelievably stressful.

@mogyay Do you feel like the Ghost incident could've been acting? That's sort of the big TR I have on Ness. I know you're at the vet so I'm not expecting you to pull a full ISO or anything, but has he given you distinct maf feels before this room 3 sacrifice thing?
what do u mean by ghost incident sorry? like the afterlife message or the ness/ghost thing? and ty that means a lot

honestly its sus the more i think, i thought it was at first before the whole lock thing and then i simmered but now im back at it again, if it was anyone but ness id think theyre genuine but hes a bold player. also why is he so sure mafia is between me and shell? like he hasnt given any reasoning other than he didnt like the wagon on droq, he knows as little as we do so why is he so sure, we should be working under the impression it COULD have been droq.. even if im also unsure. idk something is off and we're all apparently blindly following him. im rly super dumb so if he has actually figured a way of town winning without risk then ok but its odd we're all just following along with a ness plan , idk just dont town lock strong players basically unless u have an actual reason to. ghost was very towny anyways, did we rly need ness to do that .. (idk im prob wrong soz ness ly)

honestly its sus the more i think, i thought it was at first before the whole lock thing and then i simmered but now im back at it again, if it was anyone but ness id think theyre genuine but hes a bold player. also why is he so sure mafia is between me and shell? like he hasnt given any reasoning other than he didnt like the wagon on droq, he knows as little as we do so why is he so sure, we should be working under the impression it COULD have been droq.. even if im also unsure. idk something is off and we're all apparently blindly following him. im rly super dumb so if he has actually figured a way of town winning without risk then ok but its odd we're all just following along with a ness plan , idk just dont town lock strong players basically unless u have an actual reason to. ghost was very towny anyways, did we rly need ness to do that .. (idk im prob wrong soz ness ly)

You think we should eliminate in room 2 then, yeah? I think last time you were asked on your stance on who you wanted to vote for you hadn't read up too much on it. Now is probably the worst possible time for you to do that, but I'll ask anyway if you've given any thought on Tessa & Caffline then.

I feel so bad interviewing you if you're at the vet right now so I'll be out of your hair with that question. Ultimately this is just a game and you have more important stuff going on.

oh i'm home now don't worry, thought i'd be there longer, probably didn't even need to mention the vet, i'm just not in the best mood is all! i'd pick tessa over caf. in fact i think i'd say i'm now team caf, i like all her reasoning and her message to bloom before eod seemed really genuine, if she's mafia then i'm seriously impressed because her logic seems to mirror mine for the most part and you can see her genuinely trying to work out every angle. the bloom thing isn't great but i can give her a pass unlike tessa who i'm sure has played with bloom before (the play style seemed similar? like, but i did major skim that room day i'm ngl)

all in all, idk who's town and idk who's mafia, hope that helps everyone xox

I thought about it for a bit and i doubt that ness (if he was mafia-aligned) would suggest such a bold concept. In this plan of his he's assuming his death, meaning if he survives to the f3 everyone would automatically assume he is mafia. Basically he is relying on his death to progress the game, and that doesn't come off as wolfy at all to me.

Trouble is whether or not the wolf/wolves will kill him or not, because he could easily get framed.

@Sheep Villager that post by caffline is what i thought seemed too experienced when i first read it. but reading back now with what happened before and after, i'm actually thinking she's town.
- if she's unsure about tessa, she'd totally go with tessa. very illogical but very caffline ._.
- i think she's genuinely confused and that 1 post is a spike for mimic-ing your actions as a new player. i'm also seeing a pattern of her posting uh... "better" after another player has done so.
- also with how much she's trying to go with ace - with low chance of anyone joining, i don't see her as mafia.

eliminating room 3 plan: it's a good plan. i'm ok with it if everyone agrees (which i don't think is happening?) what worries me is now that it's revealed, what if mafia kills someone in room 2 tonight? that casts doubt on room 1 and may increase the pool of possible suspects for some people. with that said, I'm still leaning voting room 2 today: tessa to be more specific

Man I just don’t know. I know I proposed the plan but Mog and Shell both feel town lmao.

I’m about to start my Thanksgiving dinner so give me a sec.

Who is blindly following me lmao

Mog if you’re town quit being a silly goose.

Man I just don’t know. I know I proposed the plan but Mog and Shell both feel town lmao.

I’m about to start my Thanksgiving dinner so give me a sec.

Who is blindly following me lmao

Mog if you’re town quit being a silly goose.
look iM RLY CONFUSED OK, this set up is too much for my already very simple brain , blindly follow is not the best choice of words, or even the correct choice, but ppl do listen to u more than the average joe

really? you have no opinions on ace and ness, or the betsy vote-off?

Not confident in them being town I meant… just didn’t have time to elaborate. I feel like one of them is wolf. I don’t really understand the Betsy vote off. Honestly, everything went over my head when it was happening and I had no idea what was going on. Trying to read back on it…. well it’s one thing to read it as it’s happening, I’m having not much luck digesting it as walls of text.

Look if y’all really want me to explain why I think Droqen’s wagon was silly then sure.

droqen u seem wayyy too keen to vote me, and too keen in general. the game started 10pm my time and i work, i thought u were just prompting me but i see u actually voted me boo. we don't have much time i suppose so u gotta start getting that maf influence in soon huh 🥺 i feel like ghost is my frend tho judging by their equal lack of effort

This post was the catalyst for what was his whole wagon, Mog saying he was being hasty and had “mafia influence” when all he did was put a random vote on her several hours after Room 3 started. This is pure, hard boiled silliness to me. Droqen didn’t do anything and Mog immediately jumped straight to being defensive for next to 0 reason.

His explanation for why he voted Mog was perfectly sound too. Look:

i voted @mogyay just to get a reaction and get things moving... i don't actually sus mog for being briefly idle lol. i even alluded to it in my post a bit -- i was aware mog might not be posting a lot.

i was pretty keen to not miss start of day because of what happened last mafia game T_T (ghost was there -- it felt like everyone sus'd me all game because i happened to show up when someone voted for me? also i've been a bit more engaged since there were those other rooms to pore over)

oo this shade. takes a maf influencer to know one! i learned the ways of 'vote early and change your vote' from my first game of mafia here and i never got out of the habit. doesn't mean i wanted you out.

hey ghost, do you think i'm wolf b/c i voted mogyay, or because of how quickly i voted?

to be clear i'm intentionally keeping my mogyay vote where it is now. it's not because of the "idle" reason. theyre the most sus to me right now because of that reaction ... going pretty hard on discrediting me in response to a vote on them.

still TR'ing shellbell, and getting mildly towny vibes off ghost2008 now that his style doesn't baffle me quite as much as it did upon first exposure. very mildly towny vibes. i still find him super hard to read, but idk if he would be quite so pushy as a lone maf? i really don't know though.
Tone is good, is perfectly candid in why he did, done and done. He leaves the thread and then Mog/Shell devour him on this basis lol. No where was he being a “mafia influencer” and this is why I think it’s dumb.

The difference for me on Mog/Shell’s reasoning for voting Droqen is that Mog did it without hesitation and wouldn’t be able to get away with a Ghost elimination due to Shell. Shell voted for Droqen out of confusion and indecision.

…yeah now that I’m thinking about it I’m reminded why I thought Mog was wolfish. I’m not buying the “I wouldn’t kill dan” defense anymore since he knows how to read her better than anyone. Unless Droqen was mafia purely by chance then I’m voting to eliminate Mog.

Not confident in them being town I meant… just didn’t have time to elaborate. I feel like one of them is wolf. I don’t really understand the Betsy vote off. Honestly, everything went over my head when it was happening and I had no idea what was going on. Trying to read back on it…. well it’s one thing to read it as it’s happening, I’m having not much luck digesting it as walls of text.
What makes you think one of them is wolf and betsy wasn't? Just trying to get a feel of what you're thinking.

how many times do i need to say it was a joke omg, id happily kill dan, i love him but hes too good . i dont even mind dying if it meant anything but i dont flip so y'all will just find a way to think im mafia when im not so sadly i need to stay alive for towns numbers

Look if y’all really want me to explain why I think Droqen’s wagon was silly then sure.

This post was the catalyst for what was his whole wagon, Mog saying he was being hasty and had “mafia influence” when all he did was put a random vote on her several hours after Room 3 started. This is pure, hard boiled silliness to me. Droqen didn’t do anything and Mog immediately jumped straight to being defensive for next to 0 reason.

His explanation for why he voted Mog was perfectly sound too. Look:

Tone is good, is perfectly candid in why he did, done and done. He leaves the thread and then Mog/Shell devour him on this basis lol. No where was he being a “mafia influencer” and this is why I think it’s dumb.

The difference for me on Mog/Shell’s reasoning for voting Droqen is that Mog did it without hesitation and wouldn’t be able to get away with a Ghost elimination due to Shell. Shell voted for Droqen out of confusion and indecision.

…yeah now that I’m thinking about it I’m reminded why I thought Mog was wolfish. I’m not buying the “I wouldn’t kill dan” defense anymore since he knows how to read her better than anyone. Unless Droqen was mafia purely by chance then I’m voting to eliminate Mog.
Why did shell follow that so quickly? Do you think it was a mafia move (easy vote) or just agreement with mog?

also i didnt even like voting droq tbh, and i defo didnt like it afterward hence why i kind of started to sus shell but i felt shell and ghost were town so i had to vote someone

how many times do i need to say it was a joke omg, id happily kill dan, i love him but hes too good . i dont even mind dying if it meant anything but i dont flip so y'all will just find a way to think im mafia when im not so sadly i need to stay alive for towns numbers
If you get eliminated (if town) wont the mafia ratio be 2:3, assuming betsy was mafia?

Back