• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Gallery My Creator ID (check out my designs anytime, thank you in advance)

due

this Mo
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (8) +
I am an amateur designer in ACNH. I am noticeably worse than most people here. I tried my best. I have only been playing animal crossing for a month, so please don't judge. I am taking requests (not that they'll be good) for free.

I am Puppy from Puppy Isle. My Creator ID is: MA-1253-6423-8568
Hope you Enjoy!

You have s
I am an amateur designer in ACNH. I am noticeably worse than most people here. I tried my best. I have only been playing animal crossing for a month, so please don't judge. I am taking requests (not that they'll be good) for free.

I am Puppy from Puppy Isle. My Creator ID is: MA-1253-6423-8568
Hope you Enjoy!
You definitely have some interesting design names I will say that especially the eye brows. I like the No Tom Nook Flag, the avocado half, and the Boss Ross design.

Reactions: due
You have s

You definitely have some interesting design names I will say that especially the eye brows. I like the No Tom Nook Flag, the avocado half, and the Boss Ross design.
Thank You!
Also, have you noticed that your signature says Pruit instead of Fruit? Just Wondering!
I love your custom designs, too! I'm happy to see that someone as professional as you has taken an interest in my [art?]

Thank You!
Also, have you noticed that your signature says Pruit instead of Fruit? Just Wondering!
I love your custom designs, too! I'm happy to see that someone as professional as you has taken an interest in my [art?]

Yes, I have it purposely like that. My original island was based on Filipino mythology. There is no F in the Filipino alphabet pre-Spanish colonization.

• Love
Reactions: due
I just downloaded your avocado picture, its so cute! thanks!

Changed the lineup! All the old designs are still there, but I've added more! (yay me)

bump (added a bunch more designs including a realistic moose

Back