• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Artwork Need A Town Flag

PeridotParadise

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Hi! So I'm making a new town and it's gonna be a themed town, it's gonna be Christmas themed! But I can't for the life of me make a flag, so I thought I'd hop on here for help! Basically I either want it to be a Christmas tree with lights and stuff on it, with snowflakes around, or just snowflakes with like a red and green background. Just something warm and fuzzy like the feelings you get when Christmas is around. I know it sounds weird but if any of you could make it happen I'd really appreciate it! And if not then I know it wasn't meant to be. Anyway, thank you so much in advance!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait I am the biggest idiot and didn't see the "Official Request Thread" right in my face. Sorry!!

Back