• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

New Furniture

Jinglefruit

The black-nosed Reindeer
Bells
Green Christmas Stocking
Jingle
Jingle Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
I thought I'd compile together the new things we saw in the trailor.
Hopefully the new items will all be in the Wii U version that isn't ever going to be announced. :p

AC24.jpg

We've got;
A stack of books,
A messy pile of books, (Central on a table!)
A large glass screen.

And rugs;
AC25.jpg

Where we have;
Alpine rug,
Round rug,
Tatami

And potentially Curtains!
Look closely when there is camera panning, they aren't flat on the wall! Though all houses had the same curtains, so maybe it is just a new window design.

And Rectangular rooms! (6x8)
AC26.jpg

Last edited:
These freaking items are amazing, and it took them THIS long to add proper rugs....

JOY.

I love the concept of rugs! I hope they will create a lot more new furniture that will cross over to the next release of Animal Crossing

And also other items will be placeable on tables! I'm P sure that music player was a floor-only item!

And also other items will be placeable on tables! I'm P sure that music player was a floor-only item!

The phonograph? I think it can be on tables in NL. (I seem to remember thinking it looked weird.)

Added a image to show rectangular rooms and tidied up the rugs bit. (I'm pretty sure it doesn't show the Tatami is movable in the EU trailer, but maybe I was too excited to pay attention properly until the 7th viewing.) xD

Last edited:
Maybe this game will have some sort of connectivity with New Leaf, and will allow us to transfer these new items over.

I really hope we can decorate our own homes in a similar style to this in the next game... it looked so much easier. And a lot more customizable! I might get the game if it's free... but not if I have to pay like 10-20 bucks for it AND cards. I already have a money sink like that. *glances at Skylanders*

If a full game is anywhere in the future, I can definitely see any new furniture/customizable features coming over to that new game. Perhaps this game is actually a tiny preview for a load of new features that will be in the next game! :D It's a nice thought.

Last edited:
If a full game is anywhere in the future, I can definitely see any new furniture/customizable features coming over to that new game. Perhaps this game is actually a tiny preview for a load of new features that will be in the next game! :D It's a nice thought.

Now that definitely hypes me up! I still have some hope that Nintendo will give us some more AC news at E3, but for now I guess I'm okay with news of this little spin-off game. :)

This is exactly my thinking. (And why I felt the need to scrutinise the video for any hints.)
Though a fair few items get editted/removed between games, anything new on this has a good chance of being in ACU.

Rugs!! I'm so excited about rugs!! :)

Wouldn't it be great if you could transfer these villagers, and their houses, to your game in the Wii U (whenever that's coming out)?

I wish I had that pile of books for my Sloppy basement :c

I don think there will be any interconnection with existing games, this is it's own little mini. I do agree with them testing out features for the full new game in a few years. Someone somewhere said new leaf had all that could ever be done in AC already but no, new characters, different concept..like now mayor next time something new, more villager interaction with more than one at a time seems the exciting discovery here. Old comments like maybe we should all go shopping or us three have a beach or river picnic will be in future full games. But this is not that.

Last edited:
Back