• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop New Horizons Item Ordering Service! 🌠Roxie's Odds n' Ends🌠 Sanrio, Seasonal, Wedding, Art, Models, Mom's and MORE! + FREE Crafting!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
Hi Firesquids 🙂. How have you been? I’d like to order the following please:

2 Zodiac Rabbit
1 Zodiac Sheep
2 Zodiac Horse
4 Zodiac Dragon
1 Zodiac Monkey
1 Zodiac Rooster
1 Zodiac Dog
1 Zodiac Pig
1 Zodiac Boar
1 zodiac Snake
1 zodiac rat
2 nanakusa gayu
1 tomato festival tee

Hi Firesquids 🙂. How have you been? I’d like to order the following please:

2 Zodiac Rabbit
1 Zodiac Sheep
2 Zodiac Horse
4 Zodiac Dragon
1 Zodiac Monkey
1 Zodiac Rooster
1 Zodiac Dog
1 Zodiac Pig
1 Zodiac Boar
1 zodiac Snake
1 zodiac rat
2 nanakusa gayu
1 tomato festival tee
Doing well! Finally got my fish tank set up in the last couple weeks so I've been just staring at it lol hope you're doing okay too!

2 Zodiac Rabbit
1 Zodiac Sheep
2 Zodiac Horse
4 Zodiac Dragon
1 Zodiac Monkey
1 Zodiac Rooster
1 Zodiac Dog
1 Zodiac Pig
1 Zodiac Boar
1 zodiac Snake
1 zodiac rat
2 nanakusa gayu
1 tomato festival tee

Your total comes 57 tbt
I'll gather up your items now and have them ready for you shortly. ;)

Edit: I've got your order ready now! Let me know when you're available to pick up and I'll set up a dodo code.

im interested in the following items. you can come to my island to drop off. let me know when you are available.

furnature

boxy stool
cool chair
cool dining table
cool low table
fire pit
garden table
metal and wood table

im interested in the following items. you can come to my island to drop off. let me know when you are available.

furnature

boxy stool
cool chair
cool dining table
cool low table
fire pit
garden table
metal and wood table
  1. boxy stool
  2. cool chair
  3. cool dining table
  4. cool low table
  5. fire pit 2 tbt
  6. garden table
  7. metal and wood table

Hey there! I'll have your items ready in about 5 minutes. It'll be 8 tbt total.

Doing well! Finally got my fish tank set up in the last couple weeks so I've been just staring at it lol hope you're doing okay too!

2 Zodiac Rabbit
1 Zodiac Sheep
2 Zodiac Horse
4 Zodiac Dragon
1 Zodiac Monkey
1 Zodiac Rooster
1 Zodiac Dog
1 Zodiac Pig
1 Zodiac Boar
1 zodiac Snake
1 zodiac rat
2 nanakusa gayu
1 tomato festival tee

Your total comes 57 tbt
I'll gather up your items now and have them ready for you shortly. ;)

Edit: I've got your order ready now! Let me know when you're available to pick up and I'll set up a dodo code.

I’m glad you’re doing good! :D I’m doing okay, thanks 🙂

I just sent over the tbt!

I’m ready anytime; if you can’t do today now, that’s okay 🙂. Whenever it’s most convenient with you is good with me. Sorry I just saw this; I went back to sleep and just got up >.<

I’m glad you’re doing good! :D I’m doing okay, thanks 🙂

I just sent over the tbt!

I’m ready anytime; if you can’t do today now, that’s okay 🙂. Whenever it’s most convenient with you is good with me. Sorry I just saw this; I went back to sleep and just got up >.<
Heya, no worries. I'm available now and will be for a few hours :)

Dodo is at the top of the thread for you now, I may be AFK when you come though. I'm doing some chores.

i am back, please don't judge but uh.....
can i get 40 pale wheat fields....

I can be the one to pick it up, no worries c: i'll be free for most of today!

i am back, please don't judge but uh.....
can i get 40 pale wheat fields....

I can be the one to pick it up, no worries c: i'll be free for most of today!
Heya, sorry for the late reply I've been busy irl today. And no judgement, that must quite a large field you're making! I'll get your fields ready for pickup tomorrow if that works for you!

Heya, sorry for the late reply I've been busy irl today. And no judgement, that must quite a large field you're making! I'll get your fields ready for pickup tomorrow if that works for you!
no worries!! and yes it came to me in a vision...... apologies to all the wheat fields sowed in the process......
What time tomorrow if ever? c:

no worries!! and yes it came to me in a vision...... apologies to all the wheat fields sowed in the process......
What time tomorrow if ever? c:
I'll most likely have your order ready by around 11 am PDT so anytime after then works for me. I'll be available for most of the day tomorrow. :)

wall and floor

black two-toned tile wall
blue hawaiian quilt rug
blue persian rug
blue two-toned tile wall

Back