• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
heyyy there!! could i get a 12 mil stack IGB, 5 stacks of normal wood, 3 stacks large star fragments, and 5 stacks of iron nuggets for 38 tbt? (i think i did my math right!) :)

Last edited:
heyyy there!! could i get a 12 mil stack IGB, 5 stacks of normal wood, 3 stacks large star fragments, and 5 stacks of iron nuggets for 38 tbt? (i think i did my math right!) :)
Yes of course! Sorry for the late reply. It's a total of 38 tbt, correct! I'm available for the rest of the day to trade, whenever it's convenient for you ☺️ feel free to message me anytime and I'll get your order ready for pick up at my island.

Hi! I’m new to the forum but would love to get one of each (if you have): storefront, wide display, retro transportation stop, tokonoma, kerokerokeroppi hallway. How much would that be?

Thanks!

Hi! I’m new to the forum but would love to get one of each (if you have): storefront, wide display, retro transportation stop, tokonoma, kerokerokeroppi hallway. How much would that be?

Thanks!
Welcome to the forum! I'd be happy to help out, no payment necessary 😊🌷 if you're still looking for these items, please feel free to message me anytime for a much faster response and I'll check my catalog to see if I can order them for you.

Hi Panda!!

May I please buy x100 log fencing from you? Please let me know what the total TBT would be!
Hello! 'olla! Ciao and the rest of Iono's greeting I can't currently remember lolol

Will get started on crafting right away! Would 1 TBT per piece of log fence be okay?

Would you mind coming to mine? Also, I'll be available to trade later today if that's okay with you! o: I'll send the tbt now so I don't forget!
No problem! 💖 I'll be around, hmu anytime!
May I please reserve 8 million bells for 8 TBT?
Sure thing! You can message me as soon as you're ready for the dodo code :)

Back