• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Tier 1 [NEW!] Town Initiatives - Reflections at Town Tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya Justin! So I have a town tree, I can sit on and I can get credits, it's just that my tree is in a different location, because 17 year old me thought that would be a cool thing to do and now I don't remember how to undo that :'D Can I still participate even with ominous town tree placement?

That's fine! Someone posted one with a bulletin board in front of theirs. :)

So today I just realized my game has to have 50 hours / 50 days of gametime for me to do the reflections at the town tree 😭 I’m dumb and I reset my game long ago and left it so my tree has not grown that much.
Is it okay to just take a picture with my town tree without the credits? 😭 I don’t think I have time to play 50 hours in the next 2 days…. 😭 though I understand if not!

Sure, that seems reasonable given the circumstances if I can see your tiny baby tree.

IMG-20240321-010208.jpg

IMG-20240321-010250.jpg

Saved this for last as it seemed a fitting end. Farewell New Leaf, you will be missed.
FNLe.JPG

FNLE1.JPG

IMG_0202.png
IMG_0201.png

Back in the day I used to literally cry real tears because the town tree song made me feel really emotional 🥲 Luckily I held myself together for this one lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back