• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Online Exclusives

Sharksheep

(⨀🞃 ⨀ )◄
Poyo Puffs
Bells
Pink Heart Balloon
Yellow Heart Balloon
Green Heart Balloon
Cyan Heart Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Pink Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
I plan on restarting my town after the forums event is over. Silly I know.

But I need some help with figuring out all the online exclusives that I should buy or at least catalog so I can order it myself.

Maybe this could be of some help to other people who are doing the same thing.

I don’t know where to find a complete list, but categories I can think of are regional exclusive DLC/Holiday items and items exclusive to Club Tortimer (like the Orange/Pink/Striped Diving Suits for example).

As for the Club Tortimer items, I recommend using the list on Nookipedia; it uses datamined information and should be accurate, since I found that lists of exclusive items differ from wiki to wiki. Alternatively, there also is the full New Leaf Spreadsheet, compiling datamined information on all items.

I just saw this question, you can find all the spotpass, DLC and regional items in this list on the forum:

And this list for streetpass items:

Back