[OPEN] ☆⋆˚ Starry Skies Art Shop! ˚⋆☆ (Accepting TBT and Collectibles)

Irescien

*✧Operating on 1 braincell✧*
Team 4
Bells
Arcade Tokens
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Feedback
100% (81) +
🌙 ✨ Welcome to my shop!! ✨

I currently only have 4 commission types that will be open but I'm looking towards including more later! This shop will be accepting TBT and direct collectible trades as those are what I am interested in right now! Though I may include RLC later on !

Also thank you to everyone who claimed interest in these!! You guys really pushed me to get this thread made :’>>
Signature
Simple signature fit for tbt, transparent or flat colour background. Will be the same size as mine unless you can ask for a specific size, if you'd like something different
(These examples have very similar "three items in a row" styles, but it doesn't need to be this, you can ask for anything if it'll fit in the rectangular space!)

* I can also make icons in this style if that is preferable just ask !

500 tbt
hum5.png
Floating Headshot
Different to my other headshots, the figure crops within the canvas instead of being cropped off the page. Basic shading, flat colour background

800 tbt
hum4.png

Basic Headshot

A typical headshot with basic shading and simple background

1k TBT

de5hz6x-d36053c2-3cbf-4fd6-a432-5c5125435788.png
Detailed Headshot
Similar to headshot but with extra details in shading, lighting and effects

1.5k TBT
hum3.png
Custom

Collectible only
I am willing to work something out if someone would like to trade a collectible directly ! Many of the collectibles are in different price ranges so what the piece is will depend on the average price of the collectible
Some more examples can be found on my art thread ! : https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/iresciens-art-dump.574344/

Went through the tier list and made a list of all the ones I like. These are in order of most wanted to least wanted
I know some of these are most likely impossible but hey I can dream :''>

355.jpg
- Green star fragment - 1.2k-1.5k
354.jpg
- Red star fragment - 1.2k-1.5k
y9aYpHA.png
- Purple Bat potion - 600?
latest
- Swamp potion - 600-1.5k
latest
- Bloodshot potion - 600-1.5k
NmIjlAo.png
- Pumpkin cupcake - 150?
357.jpg
- Purple star fragment - 4.5k - 6k
latest
- Pastel disco egg - 1.5k-3k?
1OQ4yIz.png
- Disco egg
311.jpg
- Dreamy egg - 6k?
1593371688449-png.280039
- Nightmare egg - 6k?
latest
- Spring sakura - 200
1593371652990-png.280037
- Pastel party popper/Dreamy popper - 2k?
1593371718289-png.280040
- Wix candy - 3k?
hplIUmo.png
- Galaxy egg - 6k-10k?
nRmyjfW.png
- Aurora egg - 1k-3k?
yrV6VaS.png
- Jack - 100-200
ITDo7Sy.png
- Voodoo doll - 100-200
03jQFee.png
- Ancient candle - 100-200

Some lineups I was aiming for when I made the thread :'> I mostly just want a pink frag now jddsjds, It would still be nice to center the shooting star between frags too :'''>

358.jpg
353.jpg
365.jpg
356.jpg
359.jpg

361.jpg
362.jpg
363.jpg
249.jpg
247.jpg

358.jpg
353.jpg
355.jpg
356.jpg
357.jpg

361.jpg
362.jpg
363.jpg
249.jpg
247.jpg

354.jpg
353.jpg
355.jpg
356.jpg
357.jpg

361.jpg
362.jpg
363.jpg
249.jpg
247.jpg

Edit: decided to try and make this a bit more clear cuz I was kinda just rambling my ideas before... to complete my lineups I will need:

358.jpg
- Pink star fragment - Dated any time after September 19th at 12:01pm EST, but also after the yellow star fragment
353.jpg
- Yellow star fragment - Dated any time after September 19th at 12:01pm EST , but also before the pink star fragment
357.jpg
- Purple star fragment - Dated September 15th after 6:10pm EST and before 7:14pm EST ideally (may have to trade my blue frag for a later date as this is a tight time frame)
355.jpg
- Green star fragment - Dated after the blue frag (September 15th at 7:14pm EST) and before the yellow frag (ideally, any date between the 15th and 19th)
354.jpg
- Red star fragment - Any date really, (ideally any date after the yellow frag)

While I may be adding my lineup ideas and date preferences I don’t really care what dates I do get if i'm directly trading ! I’m just hoping to get all of them if anything :> I can deal with date trading them all later

Quick info before commissioning:
- All pieces will be watermarked with the name “Irescien” as that is the username I use on most sites and on here (You can see it on all the pieces here, sometimes it blends in)

- If you plan on using this piece of artwork anywhere offsite please ask me first, I will often say yes and will probably just tell you to link it back to me somehow, (eg. you ask to use it as a twitter icon, I will probably ask you to link it in your bio and tell you my twitter username) The only exception to this is I may not be comfortable having it on sites I have never heard of before

-I will be sending initial sketches to get your opinion on how the piece is looking before going any further, we can also work out if you would like to see more stages like flat colours etc.

-Payment is sent first (tbt or collectible)

Order form
Username: (tbt username)
Type: (Headshot or Detailed headshot)
Payment: (tbt or collectible)
Ref: (Provide a ref of the character + you can also include refs of poses or facial expressions if you have specific ideas :>)
Notes: (Any details about what you want to be drawn, you can be super specific or leave it up to me , i'm fine with either :>)
Social Media: (I'll be posting these to other social media platforms so if you would like me to link back to you just let me know! You can PM me this info as well :>)

Detailed Headshot
1. Oldcatlady
2. Peachmilk_
Other
1. salem_
2. michealsmells

Thank you!
💕 💫 💞

Last edited:
I'm coming back as soon as I get the TBT for sure, your art is so freakin' good oogugh.... I can't wait to request.

OH IM BACK I got that TBT sooner than I thought oohggh.

Name: michealsmells
style: detailed headshot
ref: https://toyhou.se/7148827.saltwater-taffy
payment: 1.5k tbt
notes: I'd love to see my sweet girl in your style. go crazy and have fun with it! Tell me if her design is too complex or not your thing and I can give you someone else!!

OH IM BACK I got that TBT sooner than I thought oohggh.

Name: michealsmells
style: detailed headshot
ref: https://toyhou.se/7148827.saltwater-taffy
payment: 1.5k tbt
notes: I'd love to see my sweet girl in your style. go crazy and have fun with it! Tell me if her design is too complex or not your thing and I can give you someone else!!

Oh my gosh thank you !! And thank you for putting it all in a form!! I totally forgot to put something like that in my original post;; maybe I should add that,,,
Anyway I can totally draw her, she looks like she'd be fun to work with ☺ So sounds good! Just send me the payment and i'll get started! 💕

Oh my gosh thank you !! And thank you for putting it all in a form!! I totally forgot to put something like that in my original post;; maybe I should add that,,,
Anyway I can totally draw her, she looks like she'd be fun to work with ☺ So sounds good! Just send me the payment and i'll get started! 💕

No prob! I figured a form would make it easier for you (and me because I tend to miss or forget important things)

Sending the payment now!! Can't wait to see the finished product- and I really hope you get the collectibles you're looking for!!

No prob! I figured a form would make it easier for you (and me because I tend to miss or forget important things)

Sending the payment now!! Can't wait to see the finished product- and I really hope you get the collectibles you're looking for!!

Yeah it's very helpful! Makes things a lot clearer :>
Thank you !! i'll try to get some sketches done soon to send to you
And thank you ! 😭

Hi! Your art looks fantastic! I’d love to commission my AC character if you are still accepting orders ^^

Hi! Your art looks fantastic! I’d love to commission my AC character if you are still accepting orders ^^
Yes! I am still open ! ☺️ I would love to do that for you 💕 if you can just fill out the form!

I'd also love to commission you for a yellow frag if you are still accepting!
Yes I am still open, and I would absolutely love that !! 😭 if you could just fill out the form! :>

*ill also edit my post to be a bit more clear, sorry for the confusion folks !!

Yes! I am still open ! ☺ I would love to do that for you 💕 if you can just fill out the form!

Yes I am still open, and I would absolutely love that !! 😭 if you could just fill out the form! :>

*ill also edit my post to be a bit more clear, sorry for the confusion folks !!
I just have to wait on getting the fragment if that's okay? It's from the raffle haha.

Great! I hope I did this right lol
Username: Lightspring
Type: Detailed headshot
Payment: 1.5k tbt
Ref:
A5FD2658-3482-4D2C-8747-03B34D4F793D.jpeg
62DA007C-4423-436B-BA35-6A460AE1CD03.jpeg
Notes: Thank you so much! You can choose any expression that you think fits! Anything cute and cheery would be great!
Thank you so much! 😊

I'll send the collectible over as soon as I get it, thank you!

Username: mewto28
Type: Detailed Headshot
Payment: Collectible (Yellow star fragment)
Ref: (More references here)
24509169_8elbVu5PkrclR6K.jpg
25025545_9glMMmWbDQzgPcl.jpg

Notes: Maybe something fall-themed? Otherwise, I leave it up to you.

Great! I hope I did this right lol
Username: Lightspring
Type: Detailed headshot
Payment: 1.5k tbt
Ref: Notes: Thank you so much! You can choose any expression that you think fits! Anything cute and cheery would be great!
Thank you so much! 😊

Yep you're right ! Just send over the payment and I'll add you to the list :>

I'll send the collectible over as soon as I get it, thank you!

Username: mewto28
Type: Detailed Headshot
Payment: Collectible (Yellow star fragment)
Ref: (More references here)
View attachment 321752View attachment 321753
Notes: Maybe something fall-themed? Otherwise, I leave it up to you.

Looks good ! I'll add you to the list :>

🌟 BUMP ! ☀

Finally bumping this thread again! hope ya'll are still interested!! 🥺

I've been having very fluctuating bursts of energy for art and haven't really been wanting to work on anything super detailed. So I've opened up only two slots for the detailed pieces! And 4 for any of the other options, 2 new that I've added ! :>
*Custom/Collectible slots are unlimited

After spending most of my funds on the new collectibles in the shop plus the bunches of yellow candies, I need to make back what I had raised to get the pink star fragment collectible! thanks to anyone who can help 👉👈

Thanks for stopping by ☺​

Back