• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[open] [tbt] guava's lettering shop

It's so cool to see you still make these! I still have those two I got from you forever ago ;; <3 <3

I would love to commission you for another lettered piece of my username. ♡ I recently found this fanart of Togekiss (x) for my phone background and I'm obsessed with it lol, so I'd like a Togekiss inspired theme, but with the red/blue elements a lot more pastel than they actually are.

It's so cool to see you still make these! I still have those two I got from you forever ago ;; <3 <3

I would love to commission you for another lettered piece of my username. ♡ I recently found this fanart of Togekiss (x) for my phone background and I'm obsessed with it lol, so I'd like a Togekiss inspired theme, but with the red/blue elements a lot more pastel than they actually are.
hiii :> so happy you still have the vintage ones i made :') i loveee that fanart! I'll add you to the queue and i'll get started once i wrap up Snowifer's request

ooo your art is so cute !! i love how unique all of your letterings are!! i’d love to order a drawing of my character if that’s okay <3
IMG_7061.gif
IMG_7037.jpeg
IMG_7063.png
IMG_7064.png
IMG_7065.png
IMG_7035.png
IMG_7027.png

hair + outfit inspo
IMG_4211.png
IMG_4212.jpeg

tysm for considering!! 💕

ooo your art is so cute !! i love how unique all of your letterings are!! i’d love to order a drawing of my character if that’s okay <3

tysm for considering!! 💕
cute!! yes i will give that a go as well :) added both to the queue. thanks for prepaying!!

cute!! yes i will give that a go as well :) added both to the queue. thanks for prepaying!!
ah i think you might be getting me confused with Zane haha. I think they just ordered a lettering (unless they messaged you about a character commission privately), I ordered the character!

I haven’t paid yet, but I’ll send the TBT your way now if you’re still good to accept my commission! C:

ah i think you might be getting me confused with Zane haha. I think they just ordered a lettering (unless they messaged you about a character commission privately), I ordered the character!

I haven’t paid yet, but I’ll send the TBT your way now if you’re still good to accept my commission! C:
omg sorry i was on mobile and confused you and zane.... my bad!!!

order up for @Xara :)

View attachment 552710

hope you like it !!
AAAAAAA this is SO cute omg !!? you replicated the texture of the hoodie so perfectly… it literally looks like i could reach out and touch it and it would feel just as soft as my irl hoodie!! and the pink eyelashes are everything omg!!
IMG_7128.png

i love this sm, tysm for drawing my girl !!

AAAAAAA this is SO cute omg !!? you replicated the texture of the hoodie so perfectly… it literally looks like i could reach out and touch it and it would feel just as soft as my irl hoodie!! and the pink eyelashes are everything omg!! View attachment 552713

i love this sm, tysm for drawing my girl !!
yay!! so happy you liked it :>

Back