• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

🥀(OPEN)TBT's Third Annual Hunger Games Giveaway🥀

@Merielle hosts a concert right outside the Jelly Fortress with their guitar. @Paperboy012305, @JemAC, @pottercrossing, @xlisapisa, @-Lumi-, and @Aerith attend. Surprisingly, nobody is killed and a lot of dancing occurs.
🙌 need me a 'I Was There For the Impromptu Jelly Fortress Concert' t-shirt. guess my next move is to work on designing band merch 😎

@himekirako attacks @Merielle for playing loud music all night, but they manage to escape.
... or maybe not :eek:

@Kirbyz constructs a shack but it is promptly destroyed by everyone around her for "not being as cool as the jelly fortress".
poor Kirbyz 😭

@Aerith begs for @digimon to kill her. She refuses, keeping@ Aerith alive.
the duality of man. fully expect myself to go hack someone to pieces tomorrow :unsure:

🟪SPONSORS🟪
Two lucky people watch as packages float down to their camps with their names on them.

@Merielle opens their package to uncover a mysterious (and lethal) looking Purple Bat Potion from an anonymous sponsor!
The message reads,
"omg ur concert was so good im a huge fan xx
us fans deserve an album immediately !!"

Another sponsor recipient, @Aquilla , opens her package to see that there is a Yellow Rocket Pop inside, with a message that says "trust no one." We don't know who sent it.

Night 6

@JemAC goes to sleep.

@himekirako starts a fire, but is soon annoyed by sounds in the distance of a strumming guitar

@ZeldaCrossing64 's trap kills @Kirbyz. Before @Kirbyz dies, she tells @ZeldaCrossing64 what the note says. They're shocked.

@digimon receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

@Aerith uses charcoal to make a shirt that says

@Merielle plays a campfire exclusive concert for @xlisapisa, @skarmoury, @Aquilla, and @Paperboy012305 .

@-Lumi- tries to sing herself to sleep while cuddling her quirky doll.

@VillageDweller eats his moonpie.

The Feast

The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families.

@ZeldaCrossing64 falls into a pit and dies. They take the note with them, and nobody will ever know what it said.

@Paperboy012305 decides not to go to The Feast.

@JemAC decides not to go to The Feast.

@Aquilla spears @himekirako in the abdomen. She says it's because @himekirako seemed untrustworthy for leaving the band.

@digimon and @Aerith fight @skarmoury and @xlisapisa. @skarmoury and @xlisapisa survive.

@VillageDweller decides not to go to The Feast.

@Merielle poisons @-Lumi- with the potion they recieved. "This is what you get for trying to sing yourself to sleep during MY concert..." @Merielle whispers.

Day 7

@xlisapisa, @Paperboy012305, and @Aquilla track down and kill @skarmoury.

@Merielle receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor, but survives. The message that Merielle got says... "ok your music is trash"

@VillageDweller searches for firewood and finds the empty Jelly Fortress. He decides to set up camp there.

@JemAC questions her sanity. "How am I still alive?" she questions.
Post automatically merged:

7 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

District 2

District 10

District 6

District 3

District 1

District 5

District 7

LMAO well at least I got merch 😂 glad I got to team up with digimon before meeting our demise. I knew you were sus, skarmoury!

Merielle, the band lives on with you... 🙏🏻 I will personally be haunting the jerk who tried to murder you. ROOTING FOR YOU FAM ✨💕

Another sponsor recipient, @Aquilla , opens her package to see that there is a Yellow Rocket Pop inside, with a message that says "trust no one." We don't know who sent it.
Omg, that’s so nice! I’ve been starving actually, so that rocket pop is much appreciated. I will heed the warning. Just to be sure I stabbed himekirako to death, with the leftover popsickle stick 🙂👍🏼

I can’t believe I’ve made it this far, I’m genuinely surprised.

@Merielle receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor, but survives. The message that Merielle got says... "ok your music is trash"
Lemme know if anyone else needs popsickle stabbing bestie @Merielle
Post automatically merged:

@VillageDweller eats his moonpie.
IMG_9574.jpeg

bombastic side eye

I got my first hate mail so I know I've made it big 💅
But the fan mail on the other hand is very much appreciated!! thank you so much mystery sponsor ;w; 💜

rest easy @Aerith, @himekirako, I promise I'll write songs about you both 😔

Lemme know if anyone else needs popsickle stabbing bestie @Merielle
when the paparazzi come for me you know what to do ✨✨

also @-Lumi- I'm sORRY 😭

Night 7
@Aquilla slowly enters a state of paranoid psychosis. She feels like everyone she supported and felt close to is turning against her.

@JemAC decapitates @Paperboy012305 with a sword.

@xlisapisa loses sight of where she is.

@VillageDweller finds out that the Jelly Fortress belongs to @Merielle, and they decide to reside together.

Day 8
@xlisapisa stalks @JemAC.

@Aquilla repeatedly and manically stabs @Merielle to death with a popsicle stick.

@VillageDweller dies of dysentery without @Merielle to help him.

3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

District 10

District 11

@VillageDweller
District 5

Nooo my promising music career... to die just after my first hit single... I'm sorry to my fans </3
@Aquilla ily but I'm leaving you a bad bodyguard review on Mercenari

I'll be eagerly watching to see who the winner will be from the afterlife at least! 👀

Nooo my promising music career... to die just after my first hit single... I'm sorry to my fans </3
@Aquilla ily but I'm leaving you a bad bodyguard review on Mercenari

I'll be eagerly watching to see who the winner will be from the afterlife at least! 👀
Oh my GOD IM SO SORRY AAA! I think it was the sugar rush, I wasn’t thinking clearly ;-;

How do you, how do you get stabbed to death by a popsicle stick? I do not understand the logic behind this.

Back