• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Place your random thoughts.

After replaying Super Mario Odyssey, here are my opinions as they settled:
  • My top two favorite levels are the Sand Kingdom (because of the Mexican theme) and the Wooded Kingdom (because of the Deep Woods).
  • My least favorite besides the dark side levels and boss levels is the Luncheon Kingdom. The culinary theme doesn’t change the fact that the level is still a lava level, and it gave me another reason to hate the color magenta.
  • One of the game’s biggest flaws is repetition. There are too many “small worlds”, every “small world” and other kinds of challenges (like the Koopa Freerunning Races and Jump Rope game) have two moons each (one for the harder challenge), and there are tons of missions that seemed measly cheap. Namely, the hidden art moons, the other ground pounding moons, the bird moons, the bunny moons, the dog moons, and the cosplay moons. Now everything that’s wrong with Super Mario Odyssey in this sense is prevalent in SM64, SMS, and SMG, but even these games from the 3D All Stars trilogy didn’t go overboard.
  • My favorite of the bosses are Knuckloctec and Torkdrift. My least favorite is the boss rush on Rabbit Ridge.
  • That lava section in the Moon Kingdom is vastly inferior to Mustache Girl’s castle in A Hat in Time (especially if you compare the music).

The collectible forum moves so fast. I made a thread looking for a black rose to buy about an hour ago and already it is pretty far down the page. 😳

I almost wish I joined TBT a little later than I actually did, like in 2023 or 2024. I don't know what was up, but I was really immature back then. 😭 I wasn't careful about what I posted and got in trouble for it, and the way I portrayed myself was very awkward (that's how I see it, anyways). I have a lot more to say, but it can easily be summed up with "looking back at my old posts makes me cringe".

On the other hand, I met a lot of my TBT friends/acquaintances during my first year here, so that's the only reason why I said 'almost'. I also understand that I'm still an adolescent, so obviously I'm going to change a lot mentally for the next while. I'm not the same person I was a few years back. (That doesn't make my old posts any less terrible, lmao.)

Eh, I don't know what I'm saying now. It's past 3 AM but I can't sleep. :v

On an unrelated note, I might just pull an all-nighter again.

Last edited:
I almost wish I joined TBT a little later than I actually did, like in 2023 or 2024. I don't know what was up, but I was really immature back then. 😭 I wasn't careful about what I posted and got in trouble for it, and the way I portrayed myself was very awkward (that's how I see it, anyways). I have a lot more to say, but it can easily be summed up with "looking back at my old posts makes me cringe".

On the other hand, I met a lot of my TBT friends/acquaintances during my first year here, so that's the only reason why I said 'almost'. I also understand that I'm still an adolescent, so obviously I'm going to change a lot mentally for the next while. I'm not the same person I was a few years back. (That doesn't make my old posts any less terrible, lmao.)

I've probably seen worse.

Back when the 2010’s started, everyone saw that 2012 was going to be the big year. Now it’s one of the most forgettable years. Everything 2012 had was overshadowed by everything that happened in 2016.

So if you’ve played Super Mario Sunshine, all you’ll hear when you listen to the secret course theme is your screams of pain because that Chuckster wasn’t standing on the right pixel and threw you into the abyss. But if you’ve played the mini games in Super Mario 64 DS or New Super Mario Bros DS, then all you’ll hear are Mario’s screams as he falls into the abyss because you couldn’t draw a trampoline with the stylus in time.

So if you’ve played Super Mario Sunshine, all you’ll hear when you listen to the secret course theme is your screams of pain because that Chuckster wasn’t standing on the right pixel and threw you into the abyss. But if you’ve played the mini games in Super Mario 64 DS or New Super Mario Bros DS, then all you’ll hear are Mario’s screams as he falls into the abyss because you couldn’t draw a trampoline with the stylus in time.
“I’m a Chuckster!”

*Throws you over*

Hey, you told me to go to bed 😂
Side note: the hybrid reveal was 5 minutes after I left

SLAYER IN GGST LOOKS SO GOOD! (me not able to post the trailer because it has swearing)

@ZeldaCrossing64 woah… I never even noticed we joined in the same year. But as they say cringing at your old self means you grew!!

Hey, you told me to go to bed 😂
Well darn, I did, didn't I... XD I ended up falling asleep a couple hours later I made that post, oops.

@ZeldaCrossing64 woah… I never even noticed we joined in the same year. But as they say cringing at your old self means you grew!!
I never noticed we joined in the same year, either. And, yeah, I suppose that's one way to look at it!

I need to go to sleep, but I finally got some progress done on Claude’s vacation home in ACNH; I don’t want to stop yet even though I really need to 😅.

I always looked at people from my school and wondered how they could be so social 24/7. Even when I came out of my shell a bit, I couldn't 'turn it on' for every single class. (but like, if I had one class that I just let myself chill out in, someone would label me as 'quiet').

Then I came to learn it's fine to not be a high energy person. I'm fine with just being me.

Went to my little cousin’s baptism yesterday. She said hi to me right away and my aunt says she (cousin) talks about me all the time. 😭 (I hang out with her during family gatherings, so maybe that’s it? I’m also twenty-one years older than her, so I’m more like her aunt lol.)

Last edited:
IMG_8189.jpeg

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS POST FOR SOOOO LONG LOOOL

I didn't know which gif I wanted more. So enjoy my new out of context gif of Kyle seemingly playing a game about a kawaii animu cat girl (Dejiko from Di Gi Charat.).

There’s so many video game to tv adaptations recently. There was a Halo show, a Fallout show, and now a Knuckles show.

Back