• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Pokémon Designs

BigBadButterfree

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hey y'all, I have these in my gallery post HERE, but one thing I like to do is make clothes based on Pokémon! If anyone would be interested, I'd be more than happy to make a design based on your favorite or just something specific.

Examples of my work:
2020042409455000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2020042410141100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2020052112141500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2020052112142500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

So just let me know if there's a Pokemon you want and if there's a specific way you want it represented. I try to stay away from actually drawing the Pokémon on the shirt, so keep that in mind. As for payment... I'll probably do the first couple free, and then figure out what I should charge for this lol. Get 'em while they're hot.

Current Spotlight: Pokemon Pride!
2022061010081300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

UPDATE: I will still do these for free but it'll be on my own time. If you want something done asap we'll have to work out a payment. Also, highly specific requests will have to be paid for, hope you understand!

UPDATE 2: As of 7-22-20 I think I'm going to no longer do sole receiver requests. No offense intended toward anyone that has made them already, and I'll keep my word that it's just yours, but moving forward I think Pokemon designs can/should be available to anyone that wants to use them.

COMPLETED: (I'll probably make links to pics of these at some point)
Serperior
Chandelure
Plusle
Sylveon
Shaymin
Darkrai
Swoobat
Suicune
Psyduck
Milotic
Mimikyu
Typhlosion
Latias
Toxtricity (Amped form)
Chimecho
Urshifu (Gigantamax Rapid-strike)
Gyarados (shiny)
Mareep
Leafeon
Togepi
Froslass
Dragonite
Raichu (Alolan)
Blissey
Cosmog
Aegislash
Lickitung
Claydol
Lucario
Sigilyph
Gourgeist
Mismagius
Spinarak/Ariados
Duskull
Delibird
Darmanitan (Galarian)
Stantler (Sweater from GO)
Vulpix (Both Forms)
Snover
Cubchoo
Beldum
Applin
Luvdisc
Blipbug
Weezing
Prinplup
Turtwig
Infernape
Hoopa
Shinx
Buizel
Litten
Croconaw (also shiny)
Noivern
Ho-oh
Aromatisse
Blacephalon
Roserade
Drifloon

Human character clothes:
Roxanne
Morty
Dawn

Last edited:
Sylveon or Shaymin would be cool! Ooooh! Or Darkrai! My absolute favorite spooky boy! These are cute!

Cute!! I love the designs! I love how the sleeves for the swoobat one are like the wings, and the little crystal emblem on the front of the suicune one is really cool. I think the bluer one is a bit more accurate, but both the blue and green look great! :D

Omg i really love ur Shaymin's shirt :eek: Can i do a replicate version for my villagers can wear it?

And btw can u do an Milotic one :p

Omg i really love ur Shaymin's shirt :eek: Can i do a replicate version for my villagers can wear it?

And btw can u do an Milotic one :p
Hi, thank you! You could replicate it, or I could always visit and put it where you want it on the Able Sister's. I understand if you wouldn't want to though 😅

And yes, I can give Milotic a shot :) might try an elegant dress with that or something.

Hi, thank you! You could replicate it, or I could always visit and put it where you want it on the Able Sister's. I understand if you wouldn't want to though 😅

And yes, I can give Milotic a shot :) might try an elegant dress with that or something.
Oh yes plz, i really love if u can put it on my Able. But i scared we on bad time zone xD Currently i'm at work at 11:30 am ; A ;

do you think you could do dress designs based on toxtricity, typhlosion, and latias?

i'm happy to pay generously for all of them ^^

do you think you could do dress designs based on toxtricity, typhlosion, and latias?

i'm happy to pay generously for all of them ^^
Payment makes a good incentive 😊 I can try to work on those, if there's any kind of time restraint on that let me know...

As for other requests, I've finished Milotic for @YueClemes I just haven't had the time to upload a picture. It's not my favorite design execution but hopefully you'll like it :)

Payment makes a good incentive 😊 I can try to work on those, if there's any kind of time restraint on that let me know...

As for other requests, I've finished Milotic for @YueClemes I just haven't had the time to upload a picture. It's not my favorite design execution but hopefully you'll like it :)
i'm not in any rush! was just curious if you thought designs based on those would be possible; they're my favorite pokemon so i look forward to seeing how you interpret them into clothes!

what kind of payment do you prefer btw? igb, nmt, certain materials, wishlist items..?

i'm not in any rush! was just curious if you thought designs based on those would be possible; they're my favorite pokemon so i look forward to seeing how you interpret them into clothes!

what kind of payment do you prefer btw? igb, nmt, certain materials, wishlist items..?
I've actually never done this before so I don't really know 😅 I guess igb sounds most desirable at the moment? I don't really have a list of any items I want, I should probably make one haha.

Back