• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Pokémon Pokémon Quest

dedenne

the entire circus
Bells
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
well it's a thing?
I just downloaded it and it seems fun, but will have to play it more for a proper opinion

My biggest question about Pokemon Quest is this:

Pokemon Rumble World started out as a Free To Play title (aka contains microtransactions) but eventually got a full priced retail release with the aforemention evil we know as microtransactions removed. WILLLLLLLLLLLL Pokemon Quest eventually follow the same path?

My biggest question about Pokemon Quest is this:

Pokemon Rumble World started out as a Free To Play title (aka contains microtransactions) but eventually got a full priced retail release with the aforemention evil we know as microtransactions removed. WILLLLLLLLLLLL Pokemon Quest eventually follow the same path?

If it was Switch only I'd say it's possible, but since it's going mobile it probably won't. Super Mario Run had an upfront fee on mobile and it made much less than their mobile titles with microtransactions.

So far I've heard it's not very fun so I'm not interested in downloading it. It seems to be a better fit for smartphone devices than for the Switch.

It is free to start so microtransactions will be present in some form

Honestly, I really like it so far. Watching the trailer I thought I would hate it but it's not bad at all

I like it so far. It definitely seems to me like a game for much younger audiences. But I think it's cute and enjoyable. Super duper easy. It'd be a waste of time for those who actually want a challenge.

i believe you can pay for pm tokens or whatever theyre called, and some sort of bundle thingy

PM tickets are received daily. I didn't see anything about buying PM tickets when I played it yesterday. The bundles do cost money, but they're not necessary. It's just a few decorations and a pok?mon per bundle. :)

I would say so. It can actually get really addictive if you put the time into it. The best part is that you can play the game fully without having to buy the bundle.

Huh, well one thing my sister act likes its her Switch and she will say no to me about downloading the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and another thing can I still play the game for fun without paying money, like if I want to continue the game long without paying anything.

Huh, well one thing my sister act likes its her Switch and she will say no to me about downloading the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and another thing can I still play the game for fun without paying money, like if I want to continue the game long without paying anything.

Yes! I haven't gotten too far, and while I heard the expansions are great, they seem like they cost way too much, so I just did without. It's called a "Free-to-Start," but really, it is a free-to-play. I actually read a comment online that said someone made it all the way to the 7th area without paying a dime.

I did hear that it makes stuff go faster, but that's pretty much it. Yes, you get some exclusive decorations, but they don't do anything to break the game; they just make it easier for you. You still have access to free PM tickets every day (they're the special currency of the game) so you do not need to worry about that. Getting ingredients is easy-peasy, and you have access to all the Pokemon. So, if you have the money to spare, go for it. But I don't see it as something worth it. You'll be able to take your time and put for hours into it if you don't buy it, so do not worry.

Long story short, you don't not need to pay a dime to enjoy the game to the fullest.

Also...

Tell your sister to stop being selfish, that sharing is caring and to let you play! It isn't only hers and you have every right to download a FREE GAME THAT SHE CAN PLAY AS WELL!!!!!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes you can, I'm working on the final 2 areas right now without paying a dime!

Yes! I haven't gotten too far, and while I heard the expansions are great, they seem like they cost way too much, so I just did without. It's called a "Free-to-Start," but really, it is a free-to-play. I actually read a comment online that said someone made it all the way to the 7th area without paying a dime.

I did hear that it makes stuff go faster, but that's pretty much it. Yes, you get some exclusive decorations, but they don't do anything to break the game; they just make it easier for you. You still have access to free PM tickets every day (they're the special currency of the game) so you do not need to worry about that. Getting ingredients is easy-peasy, and you have access to all the Pokemon. So, if you have the money to spare, go for it. But I don't see it as something worth it. You'll be able to take your time and put for hours into it if you don't buy it, so do not worry.

Long story short, you don't not need to pay a dime to enjoy the game to the fullest.

Also...

Tell your sister to stop being selfish, that sharing is caring and to let you play! It isn't only hers and you have every right to download a FREE GAME THAT SHE CAN PLAY AS WELL!!!!!!!!!

I downloaded it 4 hours ago just now, without telling my sister and rn its okay I guess. Good thing I get the tickets for free everyday.

I downloaded it 4 hours ago just now, without telling my sister and rn its okay I guess. Good thing I get the tickets for free everyday.

Whether it's amazing or mediocre, at least it's free xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

GOT A SHINY DRATINI JUST NOW WHAT THE HECK IM SHOOKETH (why do i feel like shinies are common in this game?)

Back